Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I'd also like to join.
    Last edited by Lord Olrak; February 12th, 2019 at 21:42.

Blog Entries
    Hi Lord Olrak,

If everyone shows up that has signed up and created characters already we will be full up but if anyone drops there would likely be room for you. If you have not already done so, you may want to sign up on the Game Calendar and Discord channel (stats are being rolled in Discord). The links are in my signature AND I would highly recommend reading through the 'Character/Campaign restrictions' as your PC needs to fit within this criteria.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; February 13th, 2019 at 18:32.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    We have plenty of players at the moment so not taking any more signups but if anyone wants to be put on the standby list, feel free to PM me or sign up on the Game Calendar.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

If you still have a slot i would love to join if you still have a slot i should not have a problem RPing a Viking, beeing that i am from iceland new to FG tho.

Blog Entries
    Hello Birnir. We are full up right now but I can certainly put you on the standby list.

i would appreciate that, thanks

Blog Entries
    The party is full and the game running. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Blog Entries

GMT Time Friendly Game!

Looks like we could use 1 more player, preferably a Wizard, but another Fighter would do as well.

If interested you should have access to the Game Calendar (link in the 1st post) and Discord channel (link in my signature) AND for those considering joining, I would highly recommend reading through the entire 1st post of this thread, paying really close attention to the 'Character/Campaign restrictions' as your PC needs to fit within this criteria. No exceptions.

Hey.

Still looking for players? I am CST, and Weds would be a perfect fit for me, if I am allowed in. I have extensive knowledge of many RPG games, and have been playing regularly on FG for the past year... (Though by no means am I any kind of expert in any of them... or a rules lawyer, yuck)

Let me know? And if the game is full, I'd be one to wait in the wings for the inevitable drifting away a lot of these PUG games see.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Be aware it's in the afternoon on Wednesdays (CDT) and not an evening game.

Thread Information