DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP D&D 5e- Waterdeep: Dragon Heist- SUN 7pm-11pm EST (UTC-5)

**All seats have been filled**

FG License: Ultimate
    Time and Day : Eastern (UTC-5), SUN 7pm - 10pm (can arrange +/- 1hr)
    Planned start date: (Session 1) – February 10, 2019

Game System: D&D 5e, Forgotten Realms - Waterdeep: Dragon Heist + Some homebrew
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3-hour sessions
    Term: Long Term
    Text or Voice: Voice & little text
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.
    Role play & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players needed: 4-6

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, starting equipment rules as in PHb / standard point buy
    Character restrictions: I have all the 5e supplements, you are free to create whatever u want from all 5e supplements

Player Requirements: Mic/Headset, Discord, Demo of FG, Background story*

Game calendar page: will put up 1 week before first session

Important Disclaimer

This is my second time hosting a game on FG first being a currently runing ToA module. I have 20+ yrs of GM/player tabletop experience and hosted games on other VTTs and I have been working on FG the past month or so. I am comfortable with runing games but still need experience therefore decided to run my second game without delay. New players to FG and 5e are welcomed.

*I require PCs to write backgrounds and come up with some details about their past life so I can come up with some ideas that elevate the events for PCs. Every PC is encouraged to come up with the best story they can about their past. This is mandatory for PCs that are interested in playing some of the lesser suitable races or backgrounds like monstrous races

About me:

I am a 44 yrs old married man with a kid. I live in europe but can host games in US time zones due to the fact that I work as a commercials director and can set most of my hours to stay up real late at night. Playing real late gives me the advantage of a distraction free environment.

I have been playing and mostly hosting games since 1995 so you can easily say I am not new to GMing. However as I mentioned above I am new to FG but working fiercely on it and practicing with my TT people.

Given the advantage of being a director world building and storytelling are my strong suits but do not expect a different sound for every NPC in the campaign. I try to make my games as immersive as I can by custom designing maps for my homebrews and even a few for modules like this, finding lots of extra artwork, using sounds from Syrinscape and describing as much as I can though I dont bore my PCs to death with hours of exposition. I also write a lot of stuff (if u dont like reading u dont belong my table) and love it as much when players take the time and write stuff back in the form of a poem from your bard or a secret note to one of the noble NPCs for a private meet etc. This is a pen and paper game in its core.
    Last edited by Draegan; February 8th, 2019 at 13:29.

i would love to join in if your looking for people i have a bit of experience in FG not super advanced but i know the basics i have been playing 5e since playtest and playing 3.5 and pathfinder off and on for a few years and love the look of this campaign and you sound like a great gm and would love to join

Quote Originally Posted by machinegunn1 View Post
    i would love to join in if your looking for people i have a bit of experience in FG not super advanced but i know the basics i have been playing 5e since playtest and playing 3.5 and pathfinder off and on for a few years and love the look of this campaign and you sound like a great gm and would love to join
    Sure, give me a character to work with. What do you have in mind? You can PM me if u want.

I am intrigued by this to say the least and am interested in joining. I need more experience with FG, so I feel like this would be good practice.
    As for character concepts, I have plenty available. Though for this one I feel like going with a polearm master fighter w/ a glaive. I'll happily write up a backstory.

This is a character that I've been trying to get through a dragon heist game on roll20. After 3 no-shows on the part of the GM, I would like to start over. I think we were doing fall, but we only barely entered chapter. So I would definitely like to restart this character in another game.

Player;* Vernon Schmidt
    Experience- I played AD&D for many years, then took a couple of decades off because it led to storytelling, improv, and 9 nine years of stage acting.* * Currently in two campaigns in 5e, but a lot to learn about the differences I'm sure.* I play these games because I work at home and can do it while I do my monotonous job.*
    As an actor, particularly as both dramatic and comedic improviser.* I am more interested in the D&D with more RP in it.* Set up meaningful things and stories,* and then brawl it out with the dice, and the results leading to more meaningful things and stories**

Misty Victory, a Wood Elf Monk.

She has no true memories of the elven world, for she was only in her single digit ages so long ago when her people were killed in some battle. She can remember the human man who found her and took her in and made her part of his family. She does not know her elven name, only the name her adopted father gave her after winning the early morning battle in the woods. Misty Victory.

He was a soldier and in older ages a guard who gave his family a good life. She watched them grow up into adult while she could not. Elf life span being so much longer than humans after all. Her childhood set of friends changed time and time again, each one growing too old for her. It seemed to her to be many childhoods and she wondered what life would be like when she was an adult elf who lived and worked with the humans. She never found out.

Id love to join in the group. I dont have that much experience playing the game as i only got into it about 4 years ago and only played 2 campaigns. I do have a character concept I'd love to give a try. I was thinking a hexblade warlock. I would be happy to write up a backstory but would like you to collaborate with as I'd like my patron to play a role in my character's motivation, and everything I've seen on making a warlock recommends I work with my DM in regards to the patron.

Completing a background for a paladin. Should have it to you tomorrow some time. This time works out well for me and I have been looking for a Sunday game.

Are you planning to continue with the Dungeon of the Mad Mage after Dragon Heist?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I am interested I normally play rangers, but in the past, I have played a Warmage in a 3.5 campaign which I quite liked

Any restrictions on the backgrounds as I normally write the back story using, Courtier though have also done it based on soldier or sailor backgrounds.
    FYI while I am experienced in DnD, I am new to FG

I'm down, however I've only played two games of DnD and outside of WH40K stuff I have essentially no experience with tabletop games but I'm up to learn. If you're open to a brand new player, I can write one up with a basic backstory and send it to you? I'd expand it later of course.

Thread Information