STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Isometric Maps

Isometric Maps

So, there is any way to create a grid for isometric maps? Any plugin or extension does that?

Nope
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Are you asking for Curse of Strahd? Because there are some 3rd party free maps that cover all the iso ones and are usable as battlemaps

Bringing this topic back up, because I think that Unity is going to support isometric maps. I'm not sure how they'll be handled, nor if Unity will in fact have the option available.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Bringing this topic back up, because I think that Unity is going to support isometric maps. I'm not sure how they'll be handled, nor if Unity will in fact have the option available.
    Replied to in the other thread. Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information