DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wolf PC Sheet. How do I add an attack that ties in a saving throw on hit + condition?

One of the PC's is a Ranger with a wolf animal companion due to Beast Master. I created the Wolf as a PC sheet since it would give me and the player more versatility. Everything is fine except I can't figure out how to make an attack that runs in sequence for the wolfs attack. What I want to create is a single click to roll attack, then if the attack hits hits to force a strength saving throw, then if the save fails to apply the prone condition.

I realize I can do all of this separately, but can it be done sequentially with 1 click? Sorry if this is answered somewhere but I just spent the last 2 hours scours the forums and wiki trying to put this together. Help, please.
    Ultimate License Holder

You don't say what ruleset but let's assume 5e.

You cannot create something like this. It has to be done separately as you have discovered.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5E, yes. Sorry. And that stinks. Ah well, atleast now I know. Thanks, Zac.
    Ultimate License Holder

This is deliberate; because there are a lot of reactions, exceptions, house rules and other factors that can be interjected into any chain of rolls and condition applications. The attacks, saves and effects are broken out individually to allow you to apply each one as needed.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information