STAR TREK 2d20

pathfinder rulebook vs 3.5/pf core

I'm feeling mightily stupid now, but I can't for the life of me figure out what 50 bucks gets me here. I seem to have all the info in the corebook in the free ruleset that came with FG. I'm missing magic items apparently, but is that really all? Or am I just really dense here, and missing obvious things?

Formatted reference manual, all of the artwork, portraits (created from artwork) and a graphical theme.

As an aside: if you've bought the PDF of the Core Rulebook from Paizo, you get the cost of that off the purchase price.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Great. Good to know. Thanks for the quick answer, more likely to buy it now.

I'm pretty sure that it also has drag and drop functionality for class/race leveling (at least for core rules stuff) - which the free rule set doesn't support. Also 'decals' for the center of your screen - for what it's worth the Monster Manual also is jazzed up over the free version - the monsters all have tokens that match - and in the 'info' section they have a link to the monster art - along with links to all the feats/abilities the monster has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it also has drag and drop functionality for class/race leveling (at least for core rules stuff) - which the free rule set doesn't support.
    The PFRPG Basic Rules (OGL) module has this now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information