FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to add potions to charaktersheet action tab in Pathfinder

Hi all

I watched some videos of creating potions in the charactersheet action tab in 5E. This is easy and great.
    But how do i this in my Pathfinder game ?

I want do add Potions / healing Staff / magical items witch alters skills (ring of jumping)

thanks for help
    Sargas

Create a new "spell" class and call it "Magic Items" or whatever you want. Then add some "uses" to level 1 (so that you get the "Level 1" title) and then right-click and add your items as new "spells", which allows you to add actions (damage, healing, effects, etc.) and also track uses.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks

just one more thing
    how to track uses without reseting them after a rest?

I guess you have to do this manually So, going to the Preparation mode and removing one preparation. Or you make for each potion one separate entry; but for wands with 50 charges this might be too much For the latter you could use this useful extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...anced-Items-v4
    It adds charges to things like "wands" etc. but you can use this also for potions by simply changing its type to e.g. wand (because for these items, like potions, it doesn't really matter if their type is "wrong")

EDIT: Then for things like wands (using this extension) you can simply keep one preparation for these items and you never use this preparation then; keep track of the charges in the charges entry of the items

Blog Entries
    I don't know about PF, but in 5E you change the uses to "Once" from either 'daily' or 'rest' That way they will not recharge on a rest. See if PF has the same ability.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information