FG Spreadshirt Swag

Where can I find my license key?

Hey folks. Trying to install FG on a laptop. I was gifted an ultimate license by a player several months ago. I tried looking in my order history, but it only shows the modules gifted to me, not the actual ultimate license. Is there any where I can find that license number, and is there a limit to the mount of devices/installations I can have on one license?

Go into order history and click on the date link next to the order. Your license will show there.

And you can install FG on more than one machine; but note that you cannot run games on both at the same time from the same location.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Jesse View Post
    I was gifted an ultimate license by a player several months ago.
    Did you get the gifted license key through the proper gifting process? That is, the person who gifted it to you bought it in the FG store and then, within 7 days, gifted it to you from the store.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aq_giftinginfo

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Jesse View Post
    ... is there a limit to the mount of devices/installations I can have on one license?
    The license is for your use only. You are allowed to use it on a couple of computers (one for dev/prep and another for actual playing) as long as only one of the installations of FG is being used at the same time, and it's you that use them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It might not have been. I don't recall, but I think I might have been messaged the license key by the purchaser. I created my account the same day of the gift. We were both new to FG and were trying to figure it out. I remember we were having trouble figuring out how gifting worked. I think the modules were "officially" gifted because I see them in my order history, but not my key.

And thanks for the clarification, It would only be used by me with one instance so no problem there.

EDIT: Found it in my discord history. You guys were still really helpfol because it reminded me to look there. Thanks!
    Last edited by Slayer Jesse; January 30th, 2019 at 22:54.

You don’t see your licence listed on the order history? If you do see the licens listed then click on the date beside it to open details of the purchase which will include the key.

If you don’t see the license listed in your order history you’ll need to send an email to [email protected] to see if they can sort it out for you.
    Last edited by damned; June 24th, 2019 at 13:33.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You don’t see your licence listed on the order history? If you do see the licens listed then click on the date beside it to open details of the purchase which will include the key.

If you don’t see the license listed in your order history you’ll need to send an email to [email protected] to see if they can sort it out for you.
    I think the correct email is [email protected]
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Thread Information