5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Try this...
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need to go to computer school Trenloe!!!!

Oh no! You've been kidnapped!!! (And you sound scary). We need some meddling kids to come rescue you...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by mghauber View Post
    I need to go to computer school Trenloe!!!!
    Nah, stick to your day job Fred!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Strawberries!!!!

Blog Entries
    Try this...
    Very nice, thanks. Not what I was looking for, it's more ghostly than squeaking, but I still love it. I am definitely going to play with some of the software tonight and see what I can do

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Closer?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Closer?
    Awesome. Though maybe too identifiable?

How would I layer that over a sound like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfCAylZ610
    To put that metallic voice over a squeak, would that work?

I installed Clownfish, but that doesn't look like it would allow me to layer anything. So I guess I need a sound board software? Does MorphVox do that?

EDIT: though maybe a deeper metal sound like this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVENCuhNEcQ
    Last edited by LordEntrails; February 12th, 2019 at 04:59.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Gotcha. Looking for more of the "hinge" sound of the armor...

Layering is done, at least by me, with sidechained gates and compressors. Allows one sound to be let through triggered by another sound. In this case, the "squeaks" are triggered by the speech. You can google it. Tons of info out there...

Let me get through my mundane day of work and I'll shoot a few more samples over. I could do this all day.... Thanks for the challenge!

Blog Entries
    Gotcha. Looking for more of the "hinge" sound of the armor...

Layering is done, at least by me, with sidechained gates and compressors. Allows one sound to be let through triggered by another sound. In this case, the "squeaks" are triggered by the speech. You can google it. Tons of info out there...

Let me get through my mundane day of work and I'll shoot a few more samples over. I could do this all day.... Thanks for the challenge!
    Yea, like when the characters are moving in the armor, it is causing squeaking. They will check the armor for rust, oil it, all that, to get it to be quiet, but it still squeaks, because it's talking

Thanks so much, after I get through my work I'll Google the stuff you said, cause it means nothing to me now

Thread Information