DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post

I do use Windows, so I think I'll go with Cakewalk. If for no other reason,I can ask you!
    Yes. Any time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mghauber View Post
    Yes. Any time.
    Thanks

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Cakewalk has been around since the late 80's. I would have used it back then except they were Windows only, and I was running Amiga. I now use Cubase, mostly because it came with my Zoom H6 recorder. Also play with Sonic One, which came with my Yeti microphone.

They (DAWs) are now all very similar in functionality/workflow with differences showing up in the plugins that come with it, many of which can be purchased separately. A lot of plugins are free/open source now too. The UI layouts are often different between them, but they still function similarly.

So you can really play around with this stuff for a very long time without getting bored.

I repeat - Clownfishvoicechanger - it is free and works really well.

I do not know if this works with a mac (I like computing power and the ability to control my machine, so I dislike macs).

This software is easy to access, easy to use, does not use lots o power from the machine and works really well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorC View Post
    I repeat - Clownfishvoicechanger - it is free and works really well.

I do not know if this works with a mac (I like computing power and the ability to control my machine, so I dislike macs).

This software is easy to access, easy to use, does not use lots o power from the machine and works really well.
    I looked at Clownfish. It seemed focused on real-time voice altering. Seemed like it would be good for changing voice for NPCs and such as playing. But in this case I wanted to make a background sound file that I could play on repeat while talking myself. Couldn't figure out how to do that with Clownfish.

But, thanks for the suggestion, it is on my list for altering my voice for live NPCs.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I looked at Clownfish. It seemed focused on real-time voice altering. Seemed like it would be good for changing voice for NPCs and such as playing. But in this case I wanted to make a background sound file that I could play on repeat while talking myself. Couldn't figure out how to do that with Clownfish.

But, thanks for the suggestion, it is on my list for altering my voice for live NPCs.
    Really sorry - my fault completely - I thought you needed a voice changer for live running. I use it for that and it is really good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorC View Post
    Really sorry - my fault completely - I thought you needed a voice changer for live running. I use it for that and it is really good.
    No problem

I didn't ask for a voice changer for live, but it is something I want to get into, so you just beat me to the punch so to speak

LIVE voice altering, I absolutely LOVE MorphVox Pro.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information