DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5E - Curse of Strahd - Monday Evenings 6pm-10pm CST - Need players

FG License: GM has Ultimate.
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Monday evenings - 6pm-10pm
    If new game, planned start date: February 11 as Session 0. Maybe Session 1 if ready before hand.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Sessions will be every week, 3 weeks a month with a week off as needed for burn out. Sessions will run for eternity. Or until we all die.
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Text is mandatory, Voice is okay but not mandatory.
    Voice software used: Can be discussed
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70, Combat/Roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3, need 1.
    Character starting level & equipment: As Class and Background dictate per your source. Official or Sage Advice sources only. No homebrew unless approved by me.
    Character restrictions: Official or Sage Advice only. No homebrew unless approved by me.

Details of your scenario: Curse of Strahd. Learn to run first and ask questions later. You'll live longer. I do not want anyone who has played this campaign before. It's a very heavy intrigue campaign and I need players who know nothing about it from 5th Edition. We will have a Discord server for out of session roleplay (which is fantastic) and we'll be utilizing Roll20 for background music and sound effects. Voice chat is not needed as this will be a text only game. Those that wish to voice chat in discord are welcome to do so but it is not a requirement.
    Last edited by KainVorador; January 28th, 2019 at 21:00.
    Ultimate License Holder

i am interested.. i'm trying to develop a heavy RP character right now and want a long long term game. do you allow for eberron races?

What kind of character are you looking for?

To respond to you both - Yes, I would allow Eberron races as Barovia and the Lands of Dread in general don't discriminate. They can reach any universe.
    Right now it looks like we're lacking in the magical department. We have Paladin, Rogue, Cleric.
    Ultimate License Holder

I have never played online RP so im not that great on FG, but I am expireanced in table top RP. I ma willing to play a wizard.

I would be trying to do some bard casting, but would primarily function as a support. Combat wise I'm designing a more rogue-like combat.

Still looking for one more.
    Ultimate License Holder

I can make those times easily, I use Discord, have a lot of experience with 3.5, I have never played or read anything about that adventure. I am new to FG, but I am quickly learning as I am using it to run my own Face to Face table games. I will play whatever is needed Arcane Trickster, Wiz, Warlock, or whatever is best for support. I would likely want to play an Ebberon race. But I am flexible. I also stream, not that I have to stream this game. But I have no problem using Text, Discord, both, or whatever. I have most of the books in hardcover. If you are interested in filling that spot with me as a candidate, lets further the conversation.

Im willing but I cant make it on the 11th cuz im taking my family on vacation.

I am intrigued in joining your game. I need to play some of the modules and though this would be great.

For voice I prefer discord as it is easy to use and setup (and free). But I don't mind using something else.

In regards to character ideas, I do have a few I want to try like:
    Dwarf Ranger
    Skeleton Wizard (I have a homebrew material if you are intrigued)
    Human Fighter

Thread Information