Starfinder Playlist

SFS #1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past Sun February 3 @ 1.30 PM GMT

Most likely subtier 3-4!

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 4 1/2 hours instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–6.

The PCs travel to the library world of Athaeum in search of answers to what happened during the Scoured Stars incident. The planet holds secrets thought to be lost to the rest of the galaxy and viciously guarded by its self-exiled extraplanar curators. A contingent of Hellknights from the Order of the Pyre joins the PCs in their travels to the library, but these Hellknights follow their own mysterious agenda. As the PCs receive special dispensation to investigate Athaeum's vast records, they learn the first truths of the Scoured Stars and take their first steps in unraveling what happened during the Society's greatest mishap.

Content in In Pursuit of the Scoured Past also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) faction. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing year of the Scoured Stars storyline.

Written by Cole Kronewitter

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome (but be aware it will be subtier 3-4)

February tentative schedule:

Most likely #1-16: Dreaming of the Future (Tier 1-4) and then #1-13: On the Trail of History (Tier 3-6) next. After that, depending on how many regular players have reached level 5, either a Tier 5-8 (e.g. #1-17: Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear) or #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow (Tier 3-6).

Edit: Two spots filled so far (outside of FG).
    Last edited by stephan_; January 28th, 2019 at 17:53.

applied.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Great, I am in as well!

Alright, four players so far (2 on FG, 2 outside).

Update: 5 spots taken so far (2 on FG, 3 outside), one spot still left.
    Last edited by stephan_; January 28th, 2019 at 21:48.

I can not make it work called
    Last edited by SirTristan; January 30th, 2019 at 04:49.

Edit: Four spots filled so far, two spots open.

Please note that there will be an opportunity to tell one short story (~ 1-2 minutes) about your character backstory in this scenario.

Not SFS but it might still be relevant: LFP: Starfinder (Against the Aeon Throne, one session in) Saturday 2 PM GMT
    Last edited by stephan_; February 1st, 2019 at 22:34.

As we have exactly four players at the moment I would ask all players to please be on time so we don't have to decide on a pregen (in case we only have three players).

The server is up.

Chronicle drafts sent.

I forgot about #1-13: On the Trail of History (Tier 3-6), so that's the likely candidate after #1-16: Dreaming of the Future (Tier 1-4).

Thread Information