FG Spreadshirt Swag

Setting up relentless endurance

Hi guys

I’m just going through the task of setting up some of my players to automate their abilities etc and was wondering if there’s a way to have it recognize when a player is reduced to 0 hit points and then heal? I added relentless endurance as an effect like this-
    Relentless Endurance;IF:Unconcious;REGEN:1;(SELF) with square brackets on the self. Doesn’t work. Please advise. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nope, you can't automate it.

Check out the Resource sticky and the "Complete xxx" series of posts. You will find in their various attachments for sample characters for the core classes and races etc. Each one details the various possible classes effects etc.

You can also find a new pack of 160+ pregens of levels 1-3 on the DMsGuild by Rob Twohy that has everything that can be automated, automated. You will also find various Effects modules form Rob on the Guild that has drag and drop effects, when they are possible.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply!

Blog Entries
    You can also look up in the sticky above and find my thread on pregenerated characters (I bump it monthly). I did the 16 WoTC example characters from levels 1-10 (160 pregenerated characters) in FG format and offer them on DMs Guild as well.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    I haven't tried this,but here's what I'm setting up for RE. It has to be used "intelligently" by the player, but should be a good thing.
    Note it is set to once per day, and you first apply the Stable then the 1 HP effects. Anyone see any reason this shouldn't work?
    Screen Shot 07-15-19 at 04.49 PM.PNG

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think you'll only need the 1 point heal since that will remove the Unconscious and the Stable conditions when applied
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think you'll only need the 1 point heal since that will remove the Unconscious and the Stable conditions when applied
    Thanks, will try.

Thread Information