STAR TREK 2d20

Intermittent mouse misalignment

Hello, I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and am currently using it on a MacBook Pro. The problem I have is that if I want to click anything, I have to align the mouse pointer, not with the pointy top but the circular ball at the bottom. I'm using a Magic Mouse 2 and I have also tried with my trackpad and have the same result. Sadly, it's completely inconsisted between sessions and really rather annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Welcome to the FG forums.

Are you running FG maximised or in a windowed state?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm running into this same issue. Full screen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoNeart View Post
    I'm running into this same issue. Full screen.
    Don't run FG full screen. Their are known issues for some people. Just stretch the window to fill up your screen. Also, always exit via the right mouse, never user the window X to close the window.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information