Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 28 First 1234513 ... Last
    This is sweet. The SW5E PHB is finished. Is this module a version of the finished PHB? Also, the Monster Manual seems to be done now too. Do you plan on updating that? If not, would you be willing to explain how I go about doing it so I could try it myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerswrath View Post
    This is sweet. The SW5E PHB is finished. Is this module a version of the finished PHB? Also, the Monster Manual seems to be done now too. Do you plan on updating that? If not, would you be willing to explain how I go about doing it so I could try it myself?
    If there is a stable release of the PHB and MM for SW5e I would definitely like to update this. I would also like to look at getting it working on FGU.
    I would LOVE some help with editing the updates. If you are not familiar with GitHub, we can talk via PM. The entire PHB is in text format on GitHub, but in a format for a utility called Par5e which would just take a little time to explain.
    The MM is done in a tool called NPC Engineer which might take longer to explain. But, most of the work has been in the PHB content.
    You are absolutely free to take my project and redo it however you like. It is open and free for anyone to use, copy, reformat, whatever.
    But, if you want me to do the compiling and just do the text editing, I can also do that. I just ran out of steam keeping up with all the constant changes.

If you have any ideas on how to implement the starship rules, I'd love to hear that too.
    Pico

Yeah, if you go to the guys website, (https://www.sw5e.com/), you can see that the PHB was 100% finished as of 7/9/2019. Don't know if that is the 7th of September or 9th of July though but either way, it's been completed. The MM on the other hand I am unsure about. If you click Scum and Villany, (which is the MM name), it doesn't have them all in there and says "More coming soon..." However, if you click the "ASSETS," section and download the MM source book PDF, it has a far wider variety of Monsters in it and looks to be completed. The "ASSETS," section is also where you would download the completed PHB PDF.

In regards to the starship rules, I have no idea. I haven't even looked at it. Due to the way I do D&D, vehicles don't end up being a major thing. Even in a SW5E campaign, I would probably just keep it very basic and short and just freestyle it, instead of using an actual rulebook for it. Doing so would make vehicle combat much bigger than I want it to be in my campaigns.
    Last edited by Gamerswrath; December 6th, 2019 at 10:45.

This Still being worked on? Also has anyone made a theme for this?
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

Quote Originally Posted by bchaddock View Post
    This Still being worked on? Also has anyone made a theme for this?
    I am working on updating to latest PHB and MM (NPCs) versions as I write this.
    The extension includes themed background images, so along with the included "grey" theme it does look a little "star wars-ish".
    There have been a LOT of updates and churn with the SW5e books, so it will be a few weeks before an update is ready.

Also, the extension does not work yet for FGU.

Looking to see if this is still being updated!

I've done some updating some of the sw5e updates a few months ago. If people are actually playing with this I'll put them into modules and update this thread.
    Due to changes in the NPCEngineer tools suite, the NPC manual will no longer "compile" ( I wish I saved last years version of the software ) so I need to make some decisions on how to proceed with that module.

My crew and I are using it now! I've actually been working on compiling all of the Roll20 map/image assets into a map/image module for SW5E for FG as well.

Ok, I'll update the Player Handbook module with the latest changes I've completed (about 3 months ago). The NPC Manual has several issues (especially spells/tech) and is missing about 75% of the content from the new NPC book. Look in the first message of this thread for updates in about a week.

Please, let me know when you find something that does not work as expected. I've gotten very little feedback and I can't possible play every possible combination to see if it works properly.

Thank you so much for all your work
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information