DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 28 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Starships of the Galaxy major update ... new .mod file and video showing how to use it.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606115

I am done (but will update as I find things in using it - specifically correcting NPCs now - you'll know based on edit date of the post below) with this time consuming horror of a mod I've created... use it as you see fit...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606521
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 19th, 2021 at 20:40.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

First off, I want to say thank you to pico, VeX, SilentRuin, and everyone else who have worked on this so far! I've been looking it over the past couple of days and I'm really excited to try it out. I've started converting/inputting some info for an adventure that I'd like to run and I'm curious how any of you who have played with these rules are handling the "reload" property of weapons, specifically for NPC's. I'm not seeing it in the statblocks that I've looked through, so is it best to just ignore that? I kind of like the idea of an NPC having to take an action to reload now and then (although compared to some of the older Star Wars RPG rulesets, the ammo counts on weapons in SW5e seem low) but I don't know if there's a good way to keep track of the ammo on an NPC.
    Last edited by miked2681; June 20th, 2021 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by miked2681 View Post
    First off, I want to say thank you to pico, VeX, SilentRuin, and everyone else who have worked on this so far! I've been looking it over the past couple of days and I'm really excited to try it out. I've started converting/inputting some info for an adventure that I'd like to run and I'm curious how any of you who have played with these rules are handling the "reload" property of weapons, specifically for NPC's. I'm not seeing it in the statblocks that I've looked through, so is it best to just ignore that? I kind of like the idea of an NPC having to take an action to reload now and then (although compared to some of the older Star Wars RPG rulesets, the ammo counts on weapons in SW5e seem low) but I don't know if there's a good way to keep track of the ammo on an NPC.
    Well all I know is I'm still working through NPCs in the SW5e_Extras.mod that I keep updating in earlier post. Had to rename some conflicting names in most recent update - nor do I post as I update them anymore - I just update the one thread. I think I'm up to replacing the NPC B's alphabetically at them moment for things that don't place in CT correctly or have missing/wrong data/syntax.

Still updating corrections to bad text in NPCs, trait/power modifications, etc. Track this post update data to see when its updating - which will be for another week at least.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606521

NPCs are all done (use SW5e Extras ones as they have the fixes in them to work properly in FGU) - just powers left to review and fill out more.

Also - found some incredible maps and ship maps that are generic star wars but can be used in most games including this one.

https://thompsonpeters.com/eote/maps/

This is Awesome!
    Did I mention this is awesome!

Golly gee... only another 300 powers to weed through left (sigh)

SilentRuin, I'm curious what you are doing because I sat with 3 people reviewing the Force and Tech powers for effects and damage options in the combat tracker. I have a couple dozen still to finish, but everything below lvl 6 should be good.

Thread Information