PF2E Playlist
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920
    Fixed SW5e_Extras.mod - Rangers Quarry effect was missing "s" at end so would not match - fixed.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606521
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (DMsG) Extension(FGU 5E):

Fixed SW5e_Extras.mod - Evidently I've done all the (C) stuff wrong so needed to fix Gleaming Outline, Affect Mind, and Target Lock.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606521
    Last edited by SilentRuin; July 26th, 2021 at 01:03.

SilentRuin, your work is much appreciated.
    My FG implementation of SW5e: ruleset and module

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    SilentRuin, your work is much appreciated.
    Would not have done it at all but for your work. Between Vex's campaign and mine we are finding bugs in almost every session so I'd not expect things to settle down anytime soon. Players get new powers and we find something to fix or make more handy. And we don't even USE all the potential combinations. So hopefully others who use this stuff will chime in here when they find something off.

Yes, by using your Extras module, I can compare yours to how it looks in my work.
    Many of these I had no idea weren't working in mine. For instance, the background feat roll table links to nowhere in mine. I had no clue that was happening.

If ANYONE READING this find anything, even minor, please report. I not only don't mind bug reports, I need them.
    My FG implementation of SW5e: ruleset and module

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    Yes, by using your Extras module, I can compare yours to how it looks in my work.
    Many of these I had no idea weren't working in mine. For instance, the background feat roll table links to nowhere in mine. I had no clue that was happening.

If ANYONE READING this find anything, even minor, please report. I not only don't mind bug reports, I need them.
    Just remember if you copy all my stuff into yours BEWARE THE LINKS! I usually have to add powers into a dummy char and then edit the db.xml to correct the original SW5e Extras version by copying the <action data into the real data so that I don't have to redefine the links everywhere. They have to be correct in every list - spell/npc/item/race(other tab and main tab)/background (other tab and main tab)/feats/tables/etc. These are easily broken and mangled.

Thread Information