5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Just wanted to mention that I am also experiencing this issue post 3.3.7

Will wait patiently for the next update that will hopefully fix this

My group is still experiencing this issue. I'm the DM. (D&D 5e)

My chat and Dice Tower still have the location I initially set them to, when we started the campaign some time ago. But I can't save any other locations, if I change them now. Chat and Tower positions in newly created campaigns without any extensions also don't save.
    For may players the positions always revert to the FG default. Setting it up for every game session is a bit annoying. All other windows seem to work correctly.

Is there any progress on this issue?

No. Unity is in the driving seat at the moment I would imagine.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No. Unity is in the driving seat at the moment I would imagine.
    I'm still hoping some bug fixes will come in. And if the window handling stuff in general uses the same code (i.e. because of extensions backwards compatibility) then FGU could/would be affected as well.

fyi: I just found this promising looking "Local Dice Tower" extension. , which might at least reduce the issue for my players, since they won't have to search for the tower anymore on their desktop.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tension-(LDTE)

Thread Information