Starfinder Playlist
    Blog Entries

(5E) Need 1-2 players for Waterdeep Dragon Heist Mondays 7pm EST

Greetings,

Looking for 1-2 players to join a Waterdeep: Dragon Heist game. We play every Monday from 7pm EST to 11pm EST. I have an ultimate license so it's free to play. The group could use a tank or cleric type character. We have completed 2 sessions so far, so the fun hasn't even started yet.

After WDDH comes to an end, we will begin Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

We have a great group of people, with a couple of us gaming together for over two years now. We are a laid-back group who enjoy focusing on the story more than rule discussions. If your a power-player or a stickler for the rules, we probably aren't the group for you.

If your interested, reply here, tell me why you would make a great addition to our group and I'll get in contact with you.

Thanks for your interest.

I am very interested in joining the group. I have played D&D for years now, starting back in 3.5, then Pathfinder, then took a break until a year ago and started up with some 5e. I like playing any character that grows with the experiences of the campaign/scenario they are thrown into. I play the character to their stats, don't like metagaming, and have played almost all major classes. I think I work well in any group environment, and don't add drama. I would like to take a look at a tank type character, with a little healing possibility. But, I am up for whatever helps the group out.

I would be interested in joining as well. Been playing for about 20 years, been playing a lot of 5th ed lately. I am the forever DM of my irl group so I enjoy playing as a player in FG to better understand the game from a players point of view. I dont focus on rules much myself, kinda use it as a benchmark but for me its more about fun than anything else. I do like making a character that fits with the group and enjoying playing with a laid back group as I am pretty chill myself, I got 4 kids for my downtime is as chill as I can make it, haha. I tend to make characters with a theme or story, so I dont build the most optimal character possible, but I do try to make good (mechanically) characters that fit within the theme. Just let me know if you are still looking for people and we can chat more. Thanks
    I missed you every day of my life... Nathan... and every day of yours.
    -Scott Summers

Atlantic Time Zone (GMT -4)
    Old School Gamer

I would be interested in joining in your campaigns. I have been away from the D&D world for some time, having gotten back into it over the last six weeks or so after last playing the original AD&D in the late 70's. I usually enjoy playing a Paladin and once they get up there some they are very beneficial for their healing abilities, while at the same time able to serve as a tank. I am not a power player or stickler for the rules. Life has shown that there is a lot of gray area where people need to be allowed to operate. Let me know if you need more information, otherwise I will look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Very interested in playing in your campaign. Started back to D&D a few months back after originally playing in the 80's. I have a fantasy ground license and have been playing in several campaigns at this time. I am reliable and can be there when we play. I am game to play a ranger, cleric, caster or monk, or whatever the party may need.

I'm a 49yo US army officer set to retire in about six months and looking at getting back into tabletop RPGs as a hobby. I played a lot when I was younger and actually spent about 5 months last summer DMing a homebrew/Rise of Tiamet campaign on FG, but work interceded and I had to end it.

However, that experience taught me a few valuable lessons. Chiefly, that I prefer roleplay over rollplay and will actively seek games that challenge me on an intellectual level, rather than my luck with die rolling. The dungeon crawl, hack and cast stuff was great as a young adult but my tastes are a little more complex now. It sounds like you are trying to build a group with similar goals, so I'm interested in finding out more.

Not surprisingly I suppose, I prefer martial frontline characters. Let me know what you think, thanks.

I send you a PM, 2 players available

I am a longtime DM/GM. I began playing D&D in the 80s, but changed to Star Wars, which I ran for nearly 20 years. I also ran a 7th Sea game for about 5 years. I skipped the 3rd and 4th editions of D&D as I didn't like them, but 5E feels better and is more comfortable.

I rarely find the opportunity to play so I'm an eager player. As a father and husband, my availability for gaming runs into the late hours but Mondays could work well for an earlier game. I feel I am a team player, who will work for the party and for the players. I like to be accommodating and I am easy to get along with. As an amateur writer, I want to give characters a rich background, a life lived. As a former stage actor, I give characters a voice and an engaging personality. I don't go overboard, but rather will match the level of activity of the group.

Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone who replied or sent PMs. I'll be in touch with you shortly.

Thread Information