5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: New Token Packs

Blog Entries
    Ooh, wouldn't it be nice to see some of these as a stretch goal on the KS...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Would have been, yeah
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Token Pack 5 submitted - 6 is on its way and will contain bodies

Hello - trawling this thread and will include most requests in pack 6, underway.

Meanders Token Pack 6 - Series 1 ($9.99)

This set is designed as a starter set of much-needed RPG icons, labels and symbols for use within Fantasy Grounds adventures.

Assorted shapes such as Diamonds, Stars, Circles, Triangles in a wide range of colours
    Tickmarks
    Height and Depth Markers from 5ft-100ft marked in colour
    Compass Roses
    Assorted Skull and Crossbones, Handprints, Arrows
    A Range of transparent coloured Light Sources
    Trap, Trap Disarm Tokens
    Griffon/Shield markers for armies.
    Target markers in red and yellow and transparent
    Zzz markers for Gas, magic and normal sleep indication.
    Treasure Chest, X and First Aid icons.
    Danger Markers
    A Range of colour-coded Action Labels such as Safe, Dangerous, Collapsing, Hiding, Dodging, Helping, Escaping etc.
    A huge range of World Location Markers in Green and Yellow pointers for marking regional maps.
    Speech bubbles and coloured tags

Should help somewhat with marking regional maps, larger scale combat simulation and here and there be handy for having a useable icon to indicate something.
    (Submitted to Smiteworks).

Bodies will have to wait until pack 7.

Hi Everyone - Pack 6 was just released. Pack 7 and 8 are underway. I've covered most of the suggestions here now - Any new requests? Or feedback from existing sets?

Also - I have a note on my to-do list to contact Smiteworks about making token packs useable outside of Fantasy Grounds.

When the smoke clears I will look into making them available for Campaign Cartographer as was also requested.

Pack 7 submitted to Smiteworks:

This token set features lots of blood and gore and much-needed entrances, exits and specialized terrain features. It has prone bodies bloody and unbloody, blood smears, broken weapons and shields of war, arena traps including the devastating rollers of death, ropes over chasms, ropes, a huge variety of stairs, terraces, ladders, bridges, revolving doors, sewer grates, optical hole illusions (for ladder and rope) as well as general furnishings. In addition it features a new element to my map packs called 'Transitions' that offer lava, slime and a chasm with outcropping rocks that you can use to block halls or drop down as large obstacles for players.

Prone Bodies, bloody and unbloody

Broken/Damaged/Blood Swords and Shields

Swords and Shields

Crates, Boxes and Barrels Cluster

Anvil and Forge

Standing Suits of Armour

Blood Smears

Arena Style Traps (Hover over them and use mousewheel to make them revolve!)

Broken Wall Section

Dresser, Table of War, Guards Beds, Table and Coins, Throne Chairs, Workbench

Four Different Kinds of Timber Stairs, Terrace Landings and Terraces

Multiple Spiral Staircases and a Large Assortment of Stairs

Transitions: Lava, Lava B, Slime, Slime B, Chasm.

Stretched Ropes and Rope over Chasm, Rising/Disappearing into the ground

Sewer Gratings, Loose Timber Planking

Flat Ladders, Ascending/Descending, Rising/Disappearing into the ground

Various Animal Rugs

mtp coming soon.jpg

Hello. 15 new token packs are in development and due to be submitted to Smiteworks in the next few days. There are seven 150 piece fantasy furnishings sets, three faction banner/flag/standards sets, four coin/symbol sets and one 300 piece fire and ice fantasy furnishing set with fire and ice themed items from the seven original packs. A total of 2500 tokens especially suited to go with Meanders modular battlemaps.

[Edit: PS - I will be attempting to fix the naming convention of all these packs in early 2020 and add a thumbnail missing from an earlier release. I am simply unable to spend the time on it right now but I am aware of it.]

What do you prefer: a) MEANDERS TOKENS 1, MEANDERS TOKENS 2...
    or------ b) TOKENS 1 Meanders, TOKENS 2 Meanders...
    or........ c) GTW TOKENS 1, GTW TOKENS 2....

PPS [Edit2: I'm aware Unity's LOS will change a lot of things - but I'm nonetheless working on an extensive light source set token set 23 that can be used in classic - feel free to make new suggestions for needed tokens and I will try to create them.]
    Last edited by gtw2017; November 30th, 2019 at 15:58. Reason: clarity.

Kris I would buy this, but I despise top-down tokens. If you did front tokens, I’m in.

Thread Information