STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: New Token Packs

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hi there. I'm starting to make official Token Packs from my some 5000+ map token assets for Furnishings, Decor, Traps, Magical Auras and Effects, Torchlight, Pits, Doors, Tables, Dragon Breath Weapons, Buildings and much more for Fantasy Grounds. There aren't any assets for objects like that in the store that I can see and I think its because tokens in FG need the 'Layer Extension' added that adds a 3rd layer to FG allowing tokens and PC/NPC tokens to occupy separate overlapping spaces. Without that its just a clutter. But with that extension tokens are an awesome addition to games.
    I'm tired of drawing a square for a chest and other tokens used on my maps just don't look right, so I need to get them all into some packs like I did with my maps - including sets for Sci-fi and Fantasy. My query to everyone here is, are there any suggestions for tokens to include that might be greatly needed or overlooked by other token makers? Let me know so I can make it happen thank you.

Attachment 26077
    I really wanted to get into doing something like this! Great idea! Hope you get it done!

First one should be out on the FG Store soon...
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Im stoked to see what you came up with, Ive been looking for something that isnt awkward for this exact use case. /waits patiently

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hi there. I'm starting to make official Token Packs from my some 5000+ map token assets for Furnishings, Decor, Traps, Magical Auras and Effects, Torchlight, Pits, Doors, Tables, Dragon Breath Weapons, Buildings and much more for Fantasy Grounds. There aren't any assets for objects like that in the store that I can see and I think its because tokens in FG need the 'Layer Extension' added that adds a 3rd layer to FG allowing tokens and PC/NPC tokens to occupy separate overlapping spaces. Without that its just a clutter. But with that extension tokens are an awesome addition to games.
    I'm tired of drawing a square for a chest and other tokens used on my maps just don't look right, so I need to get them all into some packs like I did with my maps - including sets for Sci-fi and Fantasy. My query to everyone here is, are there any suggestions for tokens to include that might be greatly needed or overlooked by other token makers? Let me know so I can make it happen thank you.

Attachment 26077
    Hi. The new token module just released. Can one assume that, like the map modules, it isn't possible to use these tokens outside of FG? For example I have a hypothetical map that I want to add a few things to, save it and then add into FG... I'm guessing I can't use these tokens like that, but want to make sure.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hi John, afaik, FG locks the token data so the data cannot be accessed and is protected. You can get access to them through GTW versions however: https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...series-1-set-1

Blog Entries
    My understanding is the content creator can ask SmiteWorks to encrypt/vault the modules if they want to or not. At least at one time that was mentioned as being possible. So you should be able to to SW and find out if you want them to be encrypted or not.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, the Dec 11th updates did that for most token packs.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-11th-2018 Every line that says "moved from vault to data" means it was moved from the encrypted vault and now appears in the modules folder and could be extracted.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    My understanding is the content creator can ask SmiteWorks to encrypt/vault the modules if they want to or not.
    Yep, this is the case. I've mentioned this in comments re Kris's products before. Kris - get in touch with the guys at SmiteWorks and see what they can do the remove the encryption for any of your products you'd like to make available for either: 1) People who use a demo license. 2) Users who'd like to get access to the image files for use outside of FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK I'll do that. a 131 pc Sci-fi Token Pack has just been submitted to Smiteworks.

3 New Tokens Packs submitted and on their way. A Sci-fi token set, and two more Fantasy themed token sets. More coming too...

Thread Information