Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: New Token Packs

New Token Packs

Hi there. I'm starting to make official Token Packs from my some 5000+ map token assets for Furnishings, Decor, Traps, Magical Auras and Effects, Torchlight, Pits, Doors, Tables, Dragon Breath Weapons, Buildings and much more for Fantasy Grounds. There aren't any assets for objects like that in the store that I can see and I think its because tokens in FG need the 'Layer Extension' added that adds a 3rd layer to FG allowing tokens and PC/NPC tokens to occupy separate overlapping spaces. Without that its just a clutter. But with that extension tokens are an awesome addition to games.
    I'm tired of drawing a square for a chest and other tokens used on my maps just don't look right, so I need to get them all into some packs like I did with my maps - including sets for Sci-fi and Fantasy. My query to everyone here is, are there any suggestions for tokens to include that might be greatly needed or overlooked by other token makers? Let me know so I can make it happen thank you.

token samples.jpg

Great idea! I once searched for corpses - dead adventures, goblins, kobolds, etc - and didn't really find anything that worked well. I think that would be a good addition.

Garth

Blog Entries
    Nice, if you are going through the effort of creating tokens for FG, you might also want to consider making them into symbols for CC3+. I doubt their is much more effort involved and then you would have a second market(though their is the expectation that symbol catalogs on CC can be used for commercial projects, though that's not required).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Exactly what I was going to say! I don’t use Trenloe ‘s wonderful extension. So I’d be more interested in higher res packs for cc3

I'll second the notion of working with the profantasy people about selling your tokens as assets for Campaign Cartographer. I know they do an annual subscription with monthly releases which add various tokens and styles and your stuff would be a great addition. Since you have so many, they might even do a bigger pack or something.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

It is a smaller marked but there is also Dungeonographer that is a market.

As for things I look for then something to cover a bit of wall with an opening. Broken versions of just about every piece of furniture and statues and doors etc. Stuff on fire. treasure piles. Art pieces. Pottery. some standard words that adventurers could use to mark parts of the map (safe, dangerous, sounds, trap, patrol, left, right). oil slicks & pools of water. merchant stalls. food. light sources in different colors. bullseye lantern line of light.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.

Hey all - thanks for the feedback, I will take it into consideration as I go forward. I've assembled and submitted a 150 piece token starter pack with a broad range of tokens pre-sized and put into a module for FG. Next
    This Initial FG Meanders Token Pack is the first of many planned. It features over 150 pre-sized tokens in a convenient module with a wide range of assets to suit fantasy games and in particular the Meanders Map series - allowing those who use them art assets that match.

This set is designed as a starter set with a lot of different stuff and includes: Barrels, Crates, Chests, Doors, Grates, Houses, Traps, Beds, Campfires, Bucket, Stone, Brazier, Potion, Throne, Chair, Forge, Market, Bookshelves, Tables, Jugs, Tombs, Graves, Stairs, Rowboats, Tents, a Torture Rack, Bridge, Mine Cart, Scroll, Books, Gas, Rags, Jars, Log, Rope Coil, Haystack and Skull Pillar.

Display Case Promo.jpg

Kris, you should put your web address in your signature for forum posts - it was quite the romp through Google to find it

Hi, thats a good idea, I'll do that - signature.

I am going to be busy - but I will look into how to make the tokens CC3 compatible sometime this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hi, thats a good idea, I'll do that - signature.

I am going to be busy - but I will look into how to make the tokens CC3 compatible sometime this year.
    Let me know if I can help with that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information