DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issue with players accessing all of XGTE (Players)

Hi all,

I've been looking for an answer to this for a while now and haven't been lucky enough to find an answer. So apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

When my players try to access XGTE which is shared and loaded for them they can access alot of the content, however the information relating to sub-class features (specifically the College of Glamour Bard's Mantle of Inspiration etc) won't load. The rest of XGTE loads fine however sub-class features give them an error message stating the "Module is Not Loaded."

I have no issues accessing these particular pages, however none of my players can. Does anyone know the likely cause and solution to this problem? Most threads and questions seem to relate to players being unable to access the module at all rather than having partial access to it.

It's a bit of a pain when my Bard is deciding on sub-class and can't access any of the XGTE bard features. Another player has confirmed that it is the same for other classes as well.

Thank you.

Hi DusanMandic welcome to FG.

Can you just confirm that you are talking about the player’s module for XGtE? And also are you saying that when the players drag in the class (not just the archetype) that they do not get the pop up to choose the archetype (at the appropriate level - usually that will be level 3 in the class).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi, thank you for the response.

Yes, we're looking at the Player's module XGtE. It's not when they hit level 3 and choose, it's more them being able to access the features links in the library when they are deciding what to choose at level 3. If that makes sense. They're currently at level 2 but will level next session and want to be able to browse the content via the library, however when they look at the sub-classes they cannot look at the pages at the bottom where it says Class Features (i.e. Mantle of Inspiration etc for College of Glamour).

For completeness they are accessing it via "Library > XGtE Player's > Classes > Bard > College of Glamour" and then they cannot open the Features link at the bottom as it says the module is not loaded. This is the same across all subclasses currently, one of the players just confirmed it all works for him but at least 2 of the others get the "Module Not Loaded" message instead.

Edit: We just tested it again and it just started working when nothing changed. One player accessed the link in question and then everyone could. Someone rejoined the game to check it worked and it did as soon as they entered. Apologies if this was a waste of time! It hasn't been working at all for the past week!
    Last edited by DusanMandic; January 21st, 2019 at 23:15.

I just wonder if the module had just taken time to load. It can take a bit of time after a client clicks load before the info is available.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah, I had assumed as much though it's puzzling how it was immediately accessible to someone who just joined the session once it was fixed. In any event, I'll just keep an eye on it.

It's because you talked about it with people that could fix it so it scared your copy into working right.

Typical! There's some truth in this, I"m certain

Thread Information