Starfinder Playlist

SFS #1-06 : A Night in Nightarch, Sun January 27 @ 1:30 PM GMT

Since Stephan is not going to run a game next weekend, I'll step in and run "A Night in Nightarch".
    As usual, schedule a bit more than 4 hours, just to be on the safe side.

Please sign up here and on the game calendar. Please send me your character xml. If you maintain your xml only in Stephan's games, please just let me know so I can ask him for the file.
    I'll also need basic information from your previous chronicle, so please either send me a scan or pdf of your previous chronicle, or provide the info here or in your character's Society tab.

We'll use Teamspeak (FG server) for voice chat.

Important note: I do not have an Ultimate Licence, so you'll need at least the basic licence to play in my games.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.

Written by Mikko Kallio.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: None
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

applied.

will pm you chronicle info. and yes, stephan would have the most recent xml should he wish to share. or if for whatever reason he cannot, i can provide — just let me know.
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; January 21st, 2019 at 21:32.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

i would like to get in this game.

ok, I accepted you both on the game calendar. Let's hope we'll get a few more players so we'll have a legal table
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

anyone else can make this?
    -----

I'm sorry guys, it's still only the two of you. I will have to cancel this game.
    Maybe I'll try running this or something else at some other timein the future.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    I'm sorry guys, it's still only the two of you. I will have to cancel this game.
    Maybe I'll try running this or something else at some other timein the future.
    ok sounds good

kk. too bad. thx for serving it up tho
    -----

Thread Information