5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP Starting new streaming group looking for 6 Players

Welcome to the Legion of the dice a streaming group that will be better than all other streaming groups because we have gumption and on necessary titles
    Please follow the following format when applying
    1 what is your time zone and availability
    Example i'm available every day except the weekends because I'm currently playing in games on roll20 my time zone is eastern
    standard
    2 experience with ttrpg example
    I have about 16 years of experience
    3 What systems do you have experience running
    Example i've have experience running A Song of Ice and Fire RPG stars without numbers apocalypse world fallout PNP d&D 3.5 GURPS one piece D20 system
    4 what games do you have experience playing
    Example I have experience playing fallout PNP GURPS deadlands one Piece D20 apocalypse world warhammer d&D 3.5 d&D 5.0 d&D 3.0 d&D 1.0 a song of Ice and Fire RPG dungeon world world of Darkness
    5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table
    Example i'm a history buff I have an amazing work ethic pretty talented writer i'm very well organized i'm a very funny person
    6 what is your grandma weakness
    Example my grammar sucks and I'm dyslexic
    7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in
    8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
    Example weekly talk show about tabletop game news and different events in the community show where we talked about our favorite tabletop gaming ever had and screw-ups
    9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help
    10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome
    11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask
    12 do you have a good functioning microphone example
    I have an external microphone and a headset with a microphone
    13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin
    14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer
    The YouTube channel can be found at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8...CVbgaed2laDk2g and our minds page https://www.minds.com/legion_of_the_dice
    If you have any questions feel free to message me on Discord at Vladimir Putin#7226
    Last edited by confederation; May 3rd, 2019 at 20:02.

1 what is your time zone and availability: The days and times That I am available are Monday and Wednesday to Friday. The times are anything after 6:30pm EST. My timezone is Atlantic Standard Time, I adjust all my times to EST since that I've yet to meet many people who knew what AST was.

2 experience with ttrpg example: I've been ttrpgs for 3 years now.

3 What systems do you have experience running: I have never GM'd anything before but I am very interested in giving it a try at some point when I feel more comfortable/ready to begin GMing.

4 what games do you have experience playing: With the exception of 2-3 months of Warhammer/Rogue Trader I have so far only played D&D 5e. I am open to play other games however.

5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table: I'm a Canadian, more specifically a Newfoundlander. Honestly I don't really have any skills or talents that are exceptionally unique. I'm really just some guy that loves this hobby and meeting new people through it.

6 what is your grandma weakness: While I do try and keep in check, especially when I know kids are likely to be present I do tend to curse a fair bit. Which makes it sort of fitting that I choose the Sailor background for many of my more marital characters.

7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in: Never did like snow flakes, except the kind that falls from the sky. Makes for nice snowmobiling.

8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel: This is probably very cliche at this point, but I tend to just like talking about stuff, nothing specific just see where the conversation goes. I hesitate to call it a podcast, but mostly likely it would be called a podcast

9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help: To be honest I hold none of these skills.

10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome: Not right off the bat, but I'm starting to get more comfortable with the idea of Gming some things

11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask: I fear for the viewers who would be starring at my amazingly handsome dad/fat man body.

12 do you have a good functioning microphone example: Currently using the Corsaie Void Pro headset, have thought about getting an external mic but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin: AMEN!!!!

14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer: Sounds good to me

not available on sundays. other than that I try to keep it to the afternoons and evenings. (3 kids)
    2 experience with ttrpg example - roughly 10 years
    3 What systems do you have experience running - 3.5
    HEAVY 3.0 and 3.5, Star Wars Revised Core, Alternity, Modern d20, Mutants and Masterminds, Vampire
    5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table - i don't just think outside the box, i try to blow it up... from very far away... for safety reasons...
    6 Sometimes my brain works like people can hear the first thought or two in my head and start a conversation two or three steps ahead..
    7 I'm not easily offended by any means, and if i am i don't fuse over it.
    8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
    Let's build! - a show where we design characters based on a concept for viewers. IE I want a faceless man build, we then go and explore the many ways a faceless man can be built and the reason for them. go through level up path suggestions.
    9 I have my own livestream set up, it's not very large, but it's functional.
    10 are you willing to GM games - It has been a long long time and i'm not wholly familiar with 5e yet but yes. if you can withstand me relearning(been more than 5 years)
    11 are you comfortable being on webcam - not right now, but in the future yes
    12 do you have a good functioning microphone - I have a webcam - Logitech C920
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; January 26th, 2019 at 05:05.

I work weekends and then take care of my 3 kids through the week, so my open availability is Mon-Thurs 9:00PM until session end.
    I could work on editing and the like during other times, this is only for dedicated session time.
    I have about 5 years of scattered experience
    I have some experience running D&D3.5 sessions
    I have mostly played D&D3.5
    I bring quick witty banter, a strong storytelling background, and technical skills.
    I am sarcastic, and often rebellious when authority is forced on me instead of chosen.
    7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in
    I don't think it is possible to offend me.
    Tips and advice for players and DMs, funny stories from campaigns, review of new modules.
    9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help
    I am a film student majoring in digital cinematography.
    10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome
    I would want to practice some before I would want to stream a session as DM, but I want to hone my DM skills.
    11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask
    I am plenty comfortable being on cam.
    I have a couple high quality stand alone mics and multiple headsets.
    13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin.
    Dead goblins who had loot are even better.
    14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer.
    Guess I will have to look up mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatzitaru View Post
    I work weekends and then take care of my 3 kids through the week, so my open availability is Mon-Thurs 9:00PM until session end.
    I could work on editing and the like during other times, this is only for dedicated session time.
    I bring quick witty banter, a strong storytelling background, and technical skills.
    I am sarcastic, and often rebellious when authority is forced on me instead of chosen.
    Tips and advice for players and DMs, funny stories from campaigns, review of new modules.
    I would want to practice some before I would want to stream a session as DM, but I want to hone my DM skills.
    13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin.
    14 we do not use Facebook for social media we use mines because Facebook is cancer.
    https://discord.gg/HhvRFV

Quote Originally Posted by Tatzitaru View Post
    I've sent you two messages and I still haven't heard back from you are you still interested? The Discord link didn't walk use another one
    https://discord.gg/juhSFVS

Hello confederation, I am very interested in joining a streamed game.
    PST (GMT-8) West Coast North America. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday anytime from noon PST to games that end at 11 pm PST.
    I have 37 years of experience playing in real life games and online.
    So many. D+D, all the way from The Red Box to 5e, Shadowrun, All Flesh Must be Eaten, Deadlands, Wrath and Glory and more.
    All of the above and more including homebrew game systems and pure story-telling sessions.
    I performed live comedy improv for 7 years and have some experience as a stand up comedian. The improv taught me how to share scenes, how to say yes and move a scene along and how to give others the space they need to have their moments in the sun. The standup taught me how to abuse hecklers. That might not be quite so useful in a game.
    I really enjoy playing sub-par characters with weaknesses and at least one low stat. While this is fun it can mean my characters die a lot, especially at low levels.
    7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in.
    I run very dark games and it is extremely unlikely that I will be offended by anything you choose to put in your game.
    Perhaps videos on creating interesting characters. How to write a decent backstory that the GM can mine to draw your character into the game. Turning an idea into a character.
    I probably should have listed this as my grandma weakness.
    10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome.
    Yes. I love DMing. I currently run a game on Wednesdays and am in a game on Mondays that consists entirely of GMs that take turns running adventures in a consistent world. I have a number of oneshots and short adventures ready to go although I would need to transfer them to this platform. I will be building adventures in FG within a month.
    11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask.
    I am used to performing live and in front of cameras. I am getting a Logitech C922 within a week.
    I have a Blue Yeti mic and use Voicemeeter Banana to process my sound.
    While I do not share your anti-goblin bias I can assure you that I am in no way a goblin or goblin related creature. The bad teeth and shiny bald head are the result of age and bad genetics.... The green tinge? ... I've been sick.

Thread Information