STAR TREK 2d20

Needed! One player for a 5e cleric or Druid, Thursday nights, 8:30 to 12:00 est.

Looking for a friendly story first player who enjoys indie music and wants to make some new friends, willing to commit to a long term game and hop into pick up games when the normal 5e crew can’t all make it. If you’re genuinely a friendly person who is looking for a new group, please apply!

The rule set will be 5e and the game will be a home brew loosely based on a remix of Tales of the Yawning Portal and Curse of Stahd. If you like Critical Role, if you want to be supported in RP, and if you want to tell a big story, we’re your group. If not, best wishes and please don’t leave a nasty response!

Keen to Join

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes1101 View Post
    Looking for a friendly story first player who enjoys indie music and wants to make some new friends, willing to commit to a long term game and hop into pick up games when the normal 5e crew can’t all make it. If you’re genuinely a friendly person who is looking for a new group, please apply!

The rule set will be 5e and the game will be a home brew loosely based on a remix of Tales of the Yawning Portal and Curse of Stahd. If you like Critical Role, if you want to be supported in RP, and if you want to tell a big story, we’re your group. If not, best wishes and please don’t leave a nasty response!
    Hi,

My name is Adam and I am interested in joining. Happy to play a Druid or any other class if you still need one. Do let me know and I can provide any further details that you may require.

Regards
    Adam

This sounds great! I'm a huge Critical Role fan and love story and character driven campaigns. And that time slot works great for me. I have some characters with back stories that will fit the role perfect. Let me know if you're still looking.

Druids rock!! I can jump in if you still need a player. I'm familiar with FG/5E and like a good amount of RP.

Thread Information