STAR TREK 2d20

Player cannot view information on races, classes or skill in the character sheet

Hi,

I have the ultimate license and my players cannot view the information on the right tabs (classes, races, skill and feats)
    I have loaded and added the green mark on the library section and they still cannot view the information, i have to manually drag and drop every
    weapon, skill, feat spells to the chat in order for them to load on the right buttons, after that they can access the information as normal
    even the items and skill in the character sheet they cannot view the descriptions until i drag them to the chat one by one.

i have noticed that after i do this the items get a P symbol meaning they are public and my player can see them after that.

please help

Quote Originally Posted by Volker View Post
    I have loaded and added the green mark on the library section and they still cannot view the information
    Did your players then open the modules on their side?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Did your players then open the modules on their side?
    This. Simply sharing the module is not enough. All that does is share the module. The players still need to load it on their end in the same way you load it your end.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you guys, that was it

i was unaware that players had to load themselves, i suppose it was something that change from 3.3.3 to 3.3.7.

i was unaware that players had to load themselves, i suppose it was something that change from 3.3.3 to 3.3.7.
    No, this has always been the case.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries

Nope - been that way for many years...
    Maybe its the first new campaign you have started since then and you just missed that step?

Well, at one point the GM could "force" a module open on a player. That was removed like 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Nope - been that way for many years...
    Maybe its the first new campaign you have started since then and you just missed that step?
    Yup most likely. Thank you guys for the awesome support.

Thread Information