5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrub View Post
    Nice Module mattekure...glad someone put this together.

Question for you: I am having trouble duplicating items to create my own. While I can complete this in the actual Items list in FG, I can't duplicate the list you have in Items, Story, Parcels. I can CHANGE them, save them, and use them, but then the item in the actual Items, Story, Parcels list changes to what I have made. No duplicating. I would like to keep the full normal PHB list, but then be able to add my own items as well. As I said, I can change them in the Fantasy Grounds Items list, but I guess the format or whatever is not right to function with your mod (I did have the price in as a negative).

Any thoughts? Worse case, I can take items I would never use and make them into what I want (such as a Warship), but would rather not do that. Also concerned if the changes will revert upon running an update.
    I'm not really understanding what you are trying to do. You can make a copy/duplicate of anything except for images by dragging on the link and dropping it back onto the window a short distance away. So you can make copies of the story entries, parcels or items. The module doesnt have anything special in it, its just parcel entries and story entries.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I guess that's the issue - I can't duplicate.

I click on "Story". Open up "Store - Ammunition", which lists 4 items. I unlock, try to drag and drop, and nothing. What am I missing?

Also, is there the ability to create additional "stores" (preferably ones that are not visible to the players)?

Quote Originally Posted by ctrub View Post
    I guess that's the issue - I can't duplicate.

I click on "Story". Open up "Store - Ammunition", which lists 4 items. I unlock, try to drag and drop, and nothing. What am I missing?

Also, is there the ability to create additional "stores" (preferably ones that are not visible to the players)?
    To make a copy of one of an entire store, you can just drag the link a short ways and drop. you can see this in the first part of the pic. The second part shows the resulting new store copy that you can edit as you like. To add a new entry to the store
    1. Open and unlock the store entry
    2. click on the text of the last link and hit enter to create a new line with a blank link.
    3. drag the new parcel over to the blank line.

Attached Images Attached Images
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thank you for your patience. I now see what was happening.

I was trying to access and work from the Library->Accessory->SRD Items Store v.0.2 location. But then I noticed you were working out of the FG "Story" tab which is different. I realized I had to drag YOUR Story radial dial over and drop it into the FG Story and it pulled in all your information. I can now create and duplicate as needed. Unfortunately the instructions left that step out, or I should have just known better.

All is good. Thanks for the response and the work put in to create this!

Ahh, I see. You cant make duplicates of any library objects, ever. only items in the data banners.

Does this Mod work with Unity? I can access it on FGC but not seeing it as an option in the Library for FGU. I have the MOD loaded and opened but it does not appear in the upper window to create a tab....

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Does this Mod work with Unity? I can access it on FGC but not seeing it as an option in the Library for FGU. I have the MOD loaded and opened but it does not appear in the upper window to create a tab....
    I saw your post on the shop extension thread as well. Just for clarification, this module was an older initial attempt at creating shops by using standard treasure parcels. It does not create any new option in the Library or sidebar. It loads a bunch of new parcels which can be dragged onto a characters inventory to give the item and deduct the cost. The shops extension is my latest attempt to make an actual working shop for FG that allows players to interact with the shop.

Ok, your newer version, which adds a tab, does work fine in Unity....Thanks!

Great work BTW!!

Thread Information