Starfinder Playlist

How to obtain the host IP for Character Creation Class?

Hi all,

How do I obtain the Host IP address for the character creation class I'm signed up for? I don't seem to have any way of contacting the host (e.g. no email or anything) from the website?

Thanks,
    Ran

Hi ranran, welcome to FG.

You should DM the host on Discord, and they'll get back to you with log in information.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That sounds like a great idea....as soon as I figure out what that means. I have the Discord software running, clicked on the FG College chat...…. how do I contact the class leader on here?

Right click on their name and select send message. I would also expect the teacher to contact you via Discord with the log in information. Or publish the information in the classroom chat channel. I’m fairly sure the proceedure is detailed somewhere in FGCs website.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! got it.

Appreciate the help.

Ran

Thread Information