STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Use CTRL+V to paste text. See the basics page in the Wiki here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields

Note that this is just plain text, formatting (bold, italic, etc.) will be lost.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That worked. Thanks Trenloe!

I have another question. When using the maps, I have been using the Letter Tokens for monsters. This works great in combination with the Combat Tracker. If I have 8 Hobgoblins, I have 8 Letter Tokens with the letter H, and they are all labelled H1, H2, H3 etc, etc. It is really easy that way to differentiate who is attacking who. Now, I would really like to use the "Monster" tokens instead of just the letter tokens, but when I place the Monster Tokens on the map (i.e. the Hobgoblin Monster Tokens), I cannot get the monster tokens to be linked to the Combat trafficker in the way in which the Letter Tokens are linked. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Brian B.

Quote Originally Posted by brianreid47 View Post
    I have another question. When using the maps, I have been using the Letter Tokens for monsters. This works great in combination with the Combat Tracker. If I have 8 Hobgoblins, I have 8 Letter Tokens with the letter H, and they are all labelled H1, H2, H3 etc, etc. It is really easy that way to differentiate who is attacking who. Now, I would really like to use the "Monster" tokens instead of just the letter tokens, but when I place the Monster Tokens on the map (i.e. the Hobgoblin Monster Tokens), I cannot get the monster tokens to be linked to the Combat trafficker in the way in which the Letter Tokens are linked. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Brian B.
    Replace the tokens in the Combat Tracker on the left hand side or (if you work with the option to prepare encounters under the encounters tab) replace the tokens there Simply drag your new token on the position where the old token is (or usually is when the token place is blank)

I hope that helps

Always drag tokens from the combat tracker to the map, if you don't then the token is not linked to anything in the combat tracker.

As Kelrugem says - replace the tokens either in the encounter record (before adding the encounter to the CT), or to each of the creatures in the combat tracker itself. Then drag those tokens to the map from the CT.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information