Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? N/A

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2
    Character starting level & equipment: level 2
    Character restrictions: Flying Races
    Details of your scenario:

Experience the ultimate urban treasure hunt in this adventure for the world's greatest roleplaying game.

Welcome to Waterdeep, City of Splendors! You're summoned by Volothamp Geddarm, famous explorer and raconteur, to complete a simple quest. Is anything ever really simple though? Experience a grand caper, pitting your skills and bravado against two nefarious organizations as you go on a hunt for the greatest prize of all.

A grand adventure set in the city of Waterdeep with plenty of material for a Dungeon Master to add depth to an urban setting and campaign. Multiple villain options provide players with a plethora of challenges as they explore the setting and play through the challenge of a grand heist befitting the Forgotten Realms.

The leader in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons is the wellspring for the entire modern game industry, digital as well as tabletop. Fifth edition D&D draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience, and exemplifies the true spirit of a game that holds captive the hearts and minds of millions of players worldwide.

ALSO:
    I am expecting everyone to show up on time and finish the campaign. My time is important. Please do not Waste it.
    I never charge or will ever charge to DM. I have all the core books. So character creation is only limited to your imagination, and I am willing to teach both FG and DND 5E. If you can no commit to a weekly game please do not sign up.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3328
    Last edited by Aniond; February 5th, 2019 at 05:52.

Hi,
    This looks like fun. I am EST so the time is pretty late, but I'm up at that time anyway so it would be nice to have a game going. My only question is are you really planning on using Discord as a text based platform. Seems a little strange and I'm not so good with typing and playing all the time. I'm hoping maybe you can use voice chat and I'll sign up on the calendar.
    Thanks

Jimbo

Discord for the most part. Text for skill rolls that only you can see the results too.

Hi dlaselle,

Is the Wednesday night Dragon Heist still on? I noticed the calendar link no longer works.

Thanks.

Are you still looking for players?

Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
    Are you still looking for players?
    Yes

What do you need from me to sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
    What do you need from me to sign up?
    Click on the link to the calendar

This would be a perfect opportunity for me. 41 years old, played back int he day had the red and blue and aqua boxe's, and have been getting back into D&D in the last few years. I bought FG to get more chances to play, and purchased the Dungeon of the Mad Mage to DM myself with my roommate, who could play as well, and friends once I have more skills with the program. So, I have a lot of 5E experience and knowledge, and know FG pretty well so far. Hoping to play a regular game and I would follow through the whole campaign. Thanks for noticing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevefromtopsfield View Post
    This would be a perfect opportunity for me. 41 years old, played back int he day had the red and blue and aqua boxe's, and have been getting back into D&D in the last few years. I bought FG to get more chances to play, and purchased the Dungeon of the Mad Mage to DM myself with my roommate, who could play as well, and friends once I have more skills with the program. So, I have a lot of 5E experience and knowledge, and know FG pretty well so far. Hoping to play a regular game and I would follow through the whole campaign. Thanks for noticing me.
    Added you to discord

Thread Information