Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Perhaps there is an gaming overlay (Steam, Windows, etc.) that is interfering with FG on the desktop machine?

JPG

Forgive me for necroing this thread.

I am a GM with the ultimate subscription. One of my players and close friends is having this exact same issue as OP. We tried all the solutions offered in this thread. At this point, the issue is a constant immersion killer and taxing everyone.

I have been digging around but I have not seen a solution posted to this problem. Does one exist?

FYI, the player is running FG on a high-end gaming laptop and has flawless connection and 0 packet loss when playing other online games with me.

Welcome to the FG forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanboi View Post
    Forgive me for necroing this thread.

I am a GM with the ultimate subscription. One of my players and close friends is having this exact same issue as OP. We tried all the solutions offered in this thread. At this point, the issue is a constant immersion killer and taxing everyone.

I have been digging around but I have not seen a solution posted to this problem. Does one exist?

FYI, the player is running FG on a high-end gaming laptop and has flawless connection and 0 packet loss when playing other online games with me.
    We really didn't get to the bottom of what exactly was happening. My last request to the previous poster with this issue was to try to provide a video showing the problem.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I will see if we can get a video recording of the issue. He also has a desktop, so maybe I will ask him to swap systems. I also asked him to update his graphics driver (just in case). Thanks!

Thread Information