Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Starfinder

15 62.50%
  • Pathfinder

9 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Starfinder or Pathfinder

Hello, I'm new to playing on FG and am looking for a group of people who would like to play. I have the Ultimate License, so no would have to buy anything and can just use the free demo. I am fairly new to GM'ing but I do have a few shorter games under my belt(for friends who were wanting to try RPGs but didn't like it as much as I did). I can't decide what to play between Starfinder or Pathfinder APs. Rise Of The Runelords for PF or Against The Aeon for SF. I am available Thu-Fri-Sat-sun nights about 7-11 (Mountain Time). With my work... something along the lines of bi-weekly game-night one or two nights a week. Nothing set in stone so I’d love some feedback.

Hello! I'm a long time role-player, trying to learn FG as well. I've been dying to play Starfinder so that would definitely be my vote. The Azlant Empire sounds like a great source of villains so Against the Aeon Throne will probably be a fun one. When we are done with Aeon Throne, I would love to run Dead Suns AP if there is interest. Right now, Thur nights work best for me but I understand if that doesn't end up working. No stress! Lemme know what you decide to play.

Hi there! I’m q long time Pathfinder player but I’m also new to Starfinder (but who isnt?) so Id love to try that. Fridays would work best for me.

Thanks for the reply. There are two other people who are also interested. It seems like Thursday night are the most open if that works for you.

I would love to join a starfinder game time permitting,

Awesome! Looks like we might have 4 players! I sent you all a PM. Hope to hear back from you all.

Looking for any more players for starfinder?

I'm also interested if you are still looking for players for a starfinder game. I'm new to FG but I've played on roll20 before so hopefully the systems are similar.

Starfinder, Thursday night best time, We have been needing more SFGMs for weekdays, and yes I am interested, have rolled 3 SF chars only played 1 through a oneanddone. all lvl1

LeJohn

I would love to play. I am too new and too broke to DM in FG though. I am also Pacific Coast US based so the current EU times are a bit rough for me to even try to make it to so far.

Thread Information