5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Hide the Modifier Window

Is it possible to hide or remove the modifier window as an extension?

I use Fantasy Grounds only locally and just for fog of war so the more stuff I can get off screen the better.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi Krimple, welcome to FG

If you are using FG locally just to display a map then if you use the new full window map mode it will cover everything. Click the right angled arrow at the top right of the map twice to have the map cover the entire screen.

To answer your question, probably, but I don't know for sure.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Krimple View Post
    Is it possible to hide or remove the modifier window as an extension?

I use Fantasy Grounds only locally and just for fog of war so the more stuff I can get off screen the better.

Thanks in advance

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Yes it's possible, I hide the Modifier Window in the Vampire the Masquerade ruleset that I'm working on.

It will require an extension and you'll need to override the ModifierStack windowclass, this would do it:

<windowclass name="modifierstack" />

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks guys. That's a bit (lot) beyond me but The full screen thing will help for now.

Thread Information