5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - 4~5 Players, D&D 5e, Custom Campaign

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition
    Time Zone:
    EST
    Day of week and time:
    Friday or Saturday evening (tentatively 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm)
    Planned Start Date:
    As soon as enough players complete character creation.
    Planned Duration & Frequency:
    2-3 hour long sessions, 1-2 times a month
    Term:
    Campaign
    Text or Voice:
    Voice Chat Required
    Voice software used:
    Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live-streamed:
    Not currently planned
    Experience:
    None required of players
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in the game/players needed:
    Looking for 4~5 players
    Character starting level & equipment:
    Characters start at 3rd Level and have Starting Gear as per standards of Character Creation
    Character restrictions
    : No Evil-aligned characters or characters from the Eberron or Ravnica settings will be permitted.

Details of your scenario:

One day, your attention is drawn to a curious piece of paper. Perhaps you see it posted on a local notice board, maybe a friend or family member shares it with you, or it could be that you just happen to catch it drifting on the wind...

As you read this strange message, you can feel a sense of inevitability rise within you. Whatever circumstances they might be, it seems recent events in your life have aligned to make this feel like a perfect opportunity - one impossible to turn down. You hurriedly pack what essentials you need, say goodbye to those who care for you and set off to Twobrldge...

In the "Forgotten God" you play an Adventurer - be it a seasoned veteran of the trade, a wide-eyed rookie aspiring to greatness or schlubs just looking for a paycheck. You're entering a world after it's faced an inconceivable calamity - and not by the intervention of gods, but by the actions of a heroic few, the world was saved. The legacy of these brave mortal souls has made adventuring sig business! Accomplished adventurers are treated as celebrities and live lavish, high-profile lives. Great stadiums are built where masses gather to watch adventurers compete in games of skill and strategy, and to be awed by spectacular re-enactments of the greatest stories.

The campaign's main themes are serious and dramatic in nature but presented with light mood. There's an emphasis on role-playing and exploration, with plenty of opportunity for action. You will meet many colorful characters along the way - whether they are friends or foes, is up to you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jorgevorg; January 19th, 2019 at 17:55.

Are you still looking for players for this? I am open to play. Some Exp with 5E. new to Fantasy Ground.

Hello, my friend and myself are interested in joining and have experience with 5th edition but newish to fantasy grounds.

I'm interested in learning more as well. I have done some organized play in other systems, and have a general familiarity with 5e, but not with a consistent group in the past. I'll likely need a bit of help with the initial FG setup and some RP. The time slot works very well.

I'm very interested in joining your campaign. I have some experience GMing, but have gotten into D&D only for a few months. Would love to experience this campaign from the view of a player.

I am interested, get back to me if you still need players.

Cheers

Possibly interested pending on how full you get.

Point buy or roll for stats?
    Last edited by Domyr; January 20th, 2019 at 05:15.

hello i would love to play a rogue/paladin. i already have level progression figured out through 7th level so would be able to create a character quickly. what method would you use for stats creation? halfling race preferred. do you allow the Luck feat? many DM's don't
    I have been playing dnd sporadically for 30 years
    i am familiar with fantasy grounds and am currently in a fantasy ground campaign playing on Sundays. We use Discord in our campaign so i am comfortable with discord.
    i live in California and would be able to play either Friday or Saturday. that would be 530 pm for me

I am a very interested player looking to gain much more experience in FG. While I would prefer to play a tiefling wizard I am open to playing anything based on what is already picked. As for the suggested time I am available for Fridays but not Saturdays. Already have two games back to back during that time.

Should we post our character concepts here? And is there a calendar we can apply to?

Thread Information