5E Character Create Playlist

Cannot alter dice for character weapons

Script Error: [string "char_weapon_editor_main"]:1: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got no value)

Send help

First, make sure you have disabled all extensions for your campaign on the launch screen and try again.

If still an issue, please let us know which ruleset you are using; and post a snapshot of the screen after you start your game with the version information. You can take a screenshot by pressing the PrintScreen key after loading your campaign; and you can find the screenshot file in the FG data folder access able via the folder button on the FG launch screen.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi NegaPhil, welcome to FG

We kind of need a bit more information. Like what ruleset?; what are you doing when you get the error?; is this on the character sheet or in the items tab? are you using any extensions?; have you tried in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So im building a character and under the actions tab whilst editing a weapon I cannot select any dice and when i attempt to do so i get the error from my first post. the only extension i have selected is the rise of the runelords anniversary edition. loading the game without any extensions causes the same error. the exact action that causes the error is clicking onto the dice selection for the weapon and dragging the mouse, this is the only way the UI recognizes the mouse selection but also causes an error. I have also attempted to repair the game files and start a brand new campaign with nothing loaded and get the same error. the games loads three rules sets PFRPG ruleset v3.3.7 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC, 3.5E ruleset v3.3.7A for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC, and CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.7 for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC.
    Last edited by NegaPhil; January 18th, 2019 at 20:52.

Well the solution is you drag and drop dice into the slot which seems rather counter intuitive but a simple enough. the issue is solved in any case.

Drag the dice from the dice pool and drop into the dice box. Is that what you are doing?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information