DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Player Question

I signed up for my 1st game on FGDAZE what do I need to do?

I am so confused and dont know how this works but am a long time player of DND. Want to get into this. I have FG downloaded and looked at it a few times but since I dont have a group cant make a character so forth. I have discord channel added and am in their. BTW
    Last edited by Ready Player 1; January 18th, 2019 at 19:18.

I'd get in touch with the GM of your FG Daze event and see what you need to do before the game - they'll probably have a pregen for you to use.

You can watch some of the videos in the Wiki to get an idea of the interface and how it works.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You should find all the basic information in the forum post related to whatever game you signed up to such as what type of voice communication etc will be used. Make sure that you have installed whatever voice software will be used and that you know how it works and that your microphone and headset works with it. Before the game starts you should find the DM has set up a channel in the voice software that they are using and you can join that for further details.

All this supposes that your DM does not send you a PM or some other communication with the details in the meantime.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information