5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP, DnD AL one shot

Hey all,

I am looking to run CCC-BK1-01 Into the Boarder Kingdoms this Tuesday at 1100 AM eastern. I am looking for 3-6 players, and it is an adventure for level 1-2 characters. Voice will be via discord.

The Calendar link is:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3342

Any chance to run it an hour later ?
    Need to make my way back from work

Hey, so I was wondering if I could get in on this? My name is Adam and I've been playing tabletop games for many years. The thing is, I've not really played D&D. Crazy I know! The group I play with are made up of veterans who got bored with the setting long before I got involved. So I've been wanting to give it a try for a while.

I have Fantasy Grounds and Discord so I'm good to go on that front. Time is also good for me. I live in the UK so that's four in the afternoon.

Artaron, sorry but I can't his time. Gotta kick the kids up from school.

Vaughn, you are in for sure!

Yeah, assuming you can get others. I'm free Tuesdays at 16:00 UK every week at the moment.

All I need is a little help getting into the game. As I said, I've not really played. I have a character idea, but it's making sure it fits and works in your adventure.

I'd love to join a game. My name is Aaron (Mats-Fu), and I have over 20 years of table top experience. Not new to FG, but still a beginner. I'll sign up on the calendar with a level 2 warlock.

So seeing as I'm making a new character, should I make them level 1 or 2?

So this is an adventures league game, so new characters have to start out at level 1. Also, they must follow AL rules for character creation, so just google that before you build one. Don't worry too much about them fitting in, it's just a one shot and it's designed to fit characters in easily.

I think I'm going to go with a boring Level 1 Human Fighter. With my little experience, I should take it easy with my character concept. My original idea was a bit of an attention hog. Just checking, is Variant Human okay?

Yea, variant human is fine. Just be sure you use the standard array for ability scores, and stick to the phb + 1 rule. If you're not sure what that is, just check out the adventurers league rules.

Thread Information