5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

A way for FG to show the First and Second roll with ADV / DISADV?

I did a quick wiki / manual search for this. I know when rolling Advantage (or Disadvantage) FG displays something like "Dropped 6 -- 13" where it's telling me 2d20 were rolled, and it dropped the 6 and kept the 13. What it doesn't tell me (or I'm missing something) is which die was rolled "first". I.e., was it 6 then 13 or 13 then 6.

Why am I being so picky? Sometimes players in my game roll at Adv or Disadv by mistake, or they left an effect on that forces Adv / Disadv when it shouldn't, etc., so if (and yes... this is picky :> ) FG showed the order of the rolls, we would just take the "first" roll and move on.

Is there an option for this in FG, or someway to determine this? If not, I'll just tell my gang to deal with it :> .

Thanks!

Both dice are rolled at the same time; just as you would at the tabletop. So you can’t distinguish which is first or second.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus -- I figured this was the case. All the best!

I just make the player re-roll without ADV/DISADV if they make a mistake.

Regards,
    JPG

JPG -- that's one way we've been handling it. I have a great gang of players, so I've playfully told them if they forget to turn off effects, etc., I'm taking whatever roll is worst for them :P .

I handle it slightly differently. e.g. if both dice would have either succeeded or failed, then there's no need to roll again because either would have "worked".

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    I handle it slightly differently. e.g. if both dice would have either succeeded or failed, then there's no need to roll again because either would have "worked".
    This is what I do.

Thread Information