5E Character Create Playlist

[LFG] 5e DND EST 6PM+ FRI-SUN

Ok so I'm tired of applying to every game I see that meets my availability and get no replies or very little interaction here. So I'm just going to leave a player app on the LFG and if you have an availability I'd be glad to join. I'd prefer to join a campaign from the beginning or slightly past first level (or starting point). I would like to play the many modules WotC have put out but am also open to homebrew.

Player: Lawrence
    Class Role: Healer or Mage
    Experience: 20+ years as DM, hand full of sessions as a player.
    Availability: FRI-SUN 6pm-12am
    Discord: Volomon#7593

My choices here are whether to try to go heavy armor or light armor depending on the party. I'd love to see what I can pull off as far as survivability. I would like to try the druid of course, but and a big but I'd like to see our composition if I'm allowed to play with you and your party.

I can also help make tokens for the party.

SAMPLE IMAGE:

SAMPLE STORY:

Born of two simple people peasants. Rom Nax was a merciful soul. Curious, kind, gentle as the breeze. It was immediate upon his birth the village held a great feast for the boon of the gods were upon their side. Born with two opalescent eyes of gold and a halo upon his head every villager took their turn delivering gifts in hopes of yielding better crops next harvest season. He wanted for not nor did his village, whether it was truly the gods doing or not it was irrelevant to those who believed. Due to his place among his village he found himself placed upon a pedestal but found himself distant from other children. Fear of being found wanton in his presence caused a divide between him and his peers. In an odd fashion he felt like an outcast even in a place full of family. To find comfort Rom would venture out into the deep woods and envelop himself in the nature he found there.

It wasn't long before his ventures into the deep woods yielded a chance encounter with a druid. He learned a great deal of druidic life from the stranger deep within the wood. Without effort Rom found himself intertwined with animals and plants. A few years passed and Volomon was taught a great many things from his parents and the druid.

Upon his 16th birthday Rom demanded for something, something he never had. A chance to explore to leave this place and it's people. Without hesitation the villagers agreed someone so divinely blessed couldn't be left to wither in such a small place. They prepared him a great farewell, and handed him everything they could find that might help him in his journey.

It wasn't but two days journey that Rom met face to face with the reality of life: combat. A small village in the distance burned in the night. Men on horse back swung their swords upon defenseless villages. Rom naively made an attempt to intervene. Only to nearly lose his life. When he woke he found that he was but a few of the remaining survivors. He could smell the flesh of men, of rot. The local garrison had sent a paladin and retinue of holy men. They gave proper and decent burials to those who died. It was here without hesitation Rom leaped at the chance to seek vengeance but he was denied and was instead given a sermon along with the rest of the villagers to have faith in the Great Mother who reaches out to protect and avenge those who rely upon her great bounty. Those who remained were offered shelter at the church of Chauntea.

It was here Rom learned to be a Cleric having close ties with nature he found it to be his calling.

SAMPLE TOKENS:

Last edited by Volomon; January 17th, 2019 at 22:28.

Thread Information