Starfinder Playlist

Tips & Tricks Mod

I'm a fairly new user to Fantasy Grounds and I'm looking to learn as much as I can. While looking for ways to make using the VTT easier, I found this thread of Useful shortcuts and tips. But I knew I'd either constantly be referencing it or there was just too much information, especially as I kept reading and followed links to other useful information that others had posted.

Since I've been dabbling in making my first few modules, I decided to reformat this information into a simply module that would allow a user to access it in a formatted Story entry. Since it's not really my "creation", all I did was reformat the information others had posted, the author is listed as "FG Community". It's also not Read-Only and I recommend you share the Story entry so players can see it.

If there are any useful tips or tricks you think have been left out. Please let me know and I'll add them.

EDIT 12/17/2019: LadyShel pointed out a bad link I had at the bottom (I had .com instead of .net) and I also added entries for Languages and Currencies. I also realized that since it was a "Story" entry, there was no point in having it as a Player module, because the GM has to share it whether they have it loaded or not, and if they don't have it loaded and the GM shares it, they have access to it ... so no longer a Player module. But I did add a recommendation that GM's share it for players at the beginning. Thanks for all the help and replies so far. I hope this helps other new users like myself. I'm really loving FG and just hope to spread the love
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tyrannosaurus VeX; January 18th, 2019 at 04:48.

Excellent idea!

Have downloaded and will take a look later when I have time. Would be worth giving rob2E a poke as he regularly posts tips on facebook, and also the FG College guys who put a lot of effort into helping people learn to use the program.

Nice! I'm grabbing it now. I'll give you feedback after I check it out

Thread Information