DICE PACKS BUNDLE

resolve points shortage in multiclassing

i built a multiclass (envoy2/mystic1) pc. i chose wisdom (18) as main stat, and based on multiclass rules:

For any key ability score calculation not tied to class, such as determining your maximum Resolve Points, use whichever key ability score has the highest value (and therefore the highest modifier).

is fg coded to not know what to do with multiclass in regards to calculating rp -- taking and using the first main ability stat to calculate rp (in this case i started with two levels of envoy, charisma 12, then added one level of mystic at 3rd level)?

messing around with the main ability score didn't move the rp, which is now at 2.

can i manually adjust rp?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    i built a multiclass (envoy2/mystic1) pc. i chose wisdom (18) as main stat, and based on multiclass rules:

For any key ability score calculation not tied to class, such as determining your maximum Resolve Points, use whichever key ability score has the highest value (and therefore the highest modifier).

is fg coded to not know what to do with multiclass in regards to calculating rp -- taking and using the first main ability stat to calculate rp (in this case i started with two levels of envoy, charisma 12, then added one level of mystic at 3rd level)?

messing around with the main ability score didn't move the rp, which is now at 2.

can i manually adjust rp?
    Yes it is coded to handle this.
    Where all your Stats are on the Main Tab you will see a small Magnifier with Editor next to it..
    Click on this and your ability editor window will open
    You will see Key Ability just Click on it until you have the Stat you want.

For you RP to recalculate to the new stat just Right click you character sheet and Take a Rest (Eyeball) It needs a Full Rest and your MAX RP will up date.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

cool thx! will follow instructions and post again if i run into prob.
    -----

I'm also struggling to get RPs calculated correctly. I have a level 2 Operative with Dex as his Key Ability. If I click on the magnifying lens opposite his Character Class, the window that opens shows Class (operative) but the line for Key Ability is blank and cannot be edited. The Main Tab - Editor opens a new window showing the Key Ability as Dexterity. Cycling through the Abilities, logging in and out does not fix the issue. The Main Tab RP area is not picking up the Key Ability from the Editor nor is the Class window. Any ideas. Other Characters are fine - RP is being calculated according to Ability (Key) and Level. Checking some of my other Player's Characters, their RPs are also incorrect with the same "errors" (?) as above. What I cannot understand is that this seems to be totally random. Some Characters have their RPs correct, some don't.
    Last edited by Stuart; February 10th, 2019 at 19:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I'm also struggling to get RPs calculated correctly. I have a level 2 Operative with Dex as his Key Ability. If I click on the magnifying lens opposite his Character Class, the window that opens shows Class (operative) but the line for Key Ability is blank and cannot be edited. The Main Tab - Editor opens a new window showing the Key Ability as Dexterity. Cycling through the Abilities, logging in and out does not fix the issue. The Main Tab RP area is not picking up the Key Ability from the Editor nor is the Class window. Any ideas. Other Characters are fine - RP is being calculated according to Ability (Key) and Level. Checking some of my other Player's Characters, their RPs are also incorrect with the same "errors" (?) as above. What I cannot understand is that this seems to be totally random. Some Characters have their RPs correct, some don't.
    I can take a look at this. But note RP updates by taking a full rest. So if you cycle thru using key abilities button the RP will not change untill you take a Full Rest. So you can try changing to a different stat and take the rest then back to the right stat and Rest again.
    Also FYI the lable on rhe Class editor is information only its not used as calulation. Just there to information on what the classes key ability is for that class when you start dealing with multi class.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thanks for having a look but this issue with RP is directly after Character Creation i.e no RPs have been used, no use of the Combat Tracker etc. A NEW Character created at Level Two is not getting his RP calculated correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    For you RP to recalculate to the new stat just Right click you character sheet and Take a Rest (Eyeball) It needs a Full Rest and your MAX RP will up date.
    was not able to find a way to do this on player side...
    -----

Thread Information