FG Spreadshirt Swag

Low Light Condition - 20% miss chance

Is there code I can put into the conditions of a player to grant all their targets concealment for only them so that it does not effect other folks that can see fine in low-light? I know I can add concealment to the NPCs and just turn it on when that specific player is attacking, but I would rather have it automated if possible.

***EDIT***
    Sorry, this is for Starfinder
    Last edited by shartahl; February 14th, 2019 at 04:13.

Which ruleset are you referring to? Please remember to state that when posting a request that is relevant to a specific RPG system.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Edited post to reflect the system. Thanks!

Moved to the Starfinder subforum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You'd need a custom IFT. Have an effect called Normal-Vision. Put that on your enemies. On your normal vision people place IFT: CUSTOM(Normal-Vision); CONC. That should do the trick, but I did not test it, so I can't be certain.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    You'd need a custom IFT. Have an effect called Normal-Vision. Put that on your enemies. On your normal vision people place IFT: CUSTOM(Normal-Vision); CONC. That should do the trick, but I did not test it, so I can't be certain.

Thank you! I will try that when I am in front of the computer. That makes sense now seeing that, using a If-Then logic. I need to learn all those statements

Or you could just have the modifier window open, and click CONC before making rolls during low-light situations. Whether it happens every once in a while or is a common occurrence will determine whether it makes sense to build effects for them.

Regards,
    JPG

That If-Then thing worked. Thanks a ton! I was going to do the on/off thing otherwise, but the entire area they are in is dim light and two of them do not have low-light vision or darkvision. This will make it much easier

Glad it worked for you.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information