STAR TREK 2d20

Dungeon of the Mad Mage, 5e, 2 Players needed !!! 7 pm GMT, Tuesdays

Looking for 2 players willing to play the adventure Dungeon of the Mad Mage. An adventure mainly based in an epic dungeon filled with all sorts of amazing things. Even being a dungeon there is still many opportunities to role play your character.
    We start at Level 5, currently have a Wizard, Paladin and a Cleric in the party.
    Apply here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3289 for more info and to join the Discord. We will be using the Discord for Voice chat.
    Last edited by Aragon Legolass; January 13th, 2019 at 17:10.

Hello,

I am interested, but wanted to confirm something. The time would be 2pm GMT? I am asking because I was not sure if the Calendar shows the equivalent time according to my time zone.

No, Sessions will be hosted at 7pm GMT on Tuesdays.

I AM interested. I will sign up on the calendar.

Quite interested as well, might be a bit late.. but poking the calender anyways

Edit: Signed as a Hexblade warlock, but should add that If the party has any particular needs. I'm quite flexible, I just like playing/character building
    Last edited by Gen Ironfist; January 13th, 2019 at 21:05.

I have accepted you 3 above. Please join the Discord channel, link below character applications on the calendar.

I'm new to the site, but I'm interested in joining a group for longterm. Any openings still? I actually just bought the Dungeon of the Mad Mage module but haven't read too far yet.

I'd be interested in joining. I have a character who played through part 1 (Dragonborn Paladin, Oath of the Crown, LG), succeeded in getting money from the heist. Note: Most of the money was donated at the alter. He kept enough to buy a +1 sword and +1 Platemail. Unfortunately, part 2 was canceled afterward. I would like to continue the adventure and continue as this character. He's a member of the Lord's Alliance and friends with Neverember. He was made with a Point Buy Build and took the Shieldmaster feat at level 4 in place of the stat adjustment. Tuesday is also the ideal day for me to play, my other games being on Mon and Thu.
    I'm also a night owl, so the 1am starting time is good for me.

I am sorry, as of now, my campaign is full.

Thread Information