DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Special Scenario #10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm

Hi all,
    Just wondering if the special Scenario #10-00: The Hao Jin Cataclysm can be or will be played online? If so, where?
    Thanks for your time,
    Andrew.

Hao Jin Cataclysm is a special scenario with overseer that requires a minimum of 4 tables in order to run, tier 1-11. Scenarios like HJC typically run at CONs (local CONs, FGCON, etc.). You may want to try to hook up with your local gaming community on warhorn, facebook, etc. (supanova, sydcon, pathfinder @ sydney south west association of gamers, NSW on warhorn) to check for IRL Pathfinder opportunities, or maybe FGCON will run it.

...and parenthetically, there are also single-table special scenarios (True Dragons of Absalom, Seprent's Rise, Serpents' Ire, Through Maelstrom Rift, Bone Keep) that require 4-5* GM (and pregens, except Bone Keep). If someone wants to play one of these, just ping me.

I have a few games that I would like to finish up first, but otherwise, can run these scenarios.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; March 2nd, 2019 at 21:06.

At least for next FG Con, I don't see a multi-table special coming, but that's just from a lack of GMs. Hopefully, the number of active GMs will increase again so there can be those specials at FG Con.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Hi damned - backatcha! Hi andi! I hope to run games again. I have been very busy...

Thread Information