Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago-ish
    Posts
    2,234
    My wife is NOT a gamer in any way, shape or form. I have been working on our kids though.

    A published game writer... cool! What game? Maybe I'll try to buy a copy.

    rv

  2. #12
    Well...more supplement/adventure than full blown game And its still a WiP

    When I can spill more I'll let ya know
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

  3. #13
    I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

    Fingers crossed for you mate.

    With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

    Fingers crossed for you mate.

    With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.
    I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half

    Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting... And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now

    Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...
    Last edited by Kalan; August 10th, 2006 at 17:36.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half

    Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting... And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now

    Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...
    Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck
    Hehe...I take that as a huge compliment actually! And I do love what they've done for FG, and online gaming in general The whole FUM gang have produced some really really amazing stuff in their short (relatively) time together And I thoroughly enjoy visitin their boards I've gotten a lot of inspiration from them and others on there
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

  7. #17
    Please create a new thread for the GenCon discussion. This thread has a spam topic and first post content.
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in