STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Lillie_Steins

E-Gold investing!

Moderator edit: Improper content

Ugh, I come here for my gaming fix, not investment advice. Wait a sec, why am I wasting my time replying to this post?
    Last edited by tdwyer11b; August 10th, 2006 at 12:57.
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

You are hoping to bring the attention of this post to the Devs, so that they may smite him before your eyes in a display of their godly might!

Never understood those things, does anyone really come here and go, "Wow! Just what I was looking for!" I mean come on, it isnt even good grammar for crying out loud. "Or you are looking for the some more sources of income"
    You income grow, click here!
    Last edited by Snikle; August 10th, 2006 at 14:13.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

My Eyess...my Eyessss...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

The bad part is that with the Devs at Gencon this will probably last a while.

Sigh... todays the first day of Gencon and here I am sitting at work.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    The bad part is that with the Devs at Gencon this will probably last a while.

Sigh... todays the first day of Gencon and here I am sitting at work.

rv
    You an me both brother...you an me both...I have a number of friends from another board who are goin as well...freaks...I hate them all!!!

Ahem...err...*sighs*

*goes back to cowerin behind his monitor...pretending to be busy...*
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

First day of Gencon, not only am I at work, but I'm also in the wrong country.
    No Gencon UK until next year.

Well at least its a bit closer for me. I moved to Loughborough for Gencon, and it was never held there again.

Back to topic.

This is a bit of an obscure forum to post that on.

Online RPG Tabletop forum. We're talking Geek factor 10. No Geek is going to fall for a pyramid scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    First day of Gencon, not only am I at work, but I'm also in the wrong country.
    No Gencon UK until next year.

Well at least its a bit closer for me. I moved to Loughborough for Gencon, and it was never held there again.

Back to topic.

This is a bit of an obscure forum to post that on.

Online RPG Tabletop forum. We're talking Geek factor 10. No Geek is going to fall for a pyramid scheme.
    What, you are saying just because we use virtual table top software to play DnD and we are talking about Gencon we're Geeks???

rv

and proud.

I get paid to 'play' with computers. I've even landed myself a girly geek for a wife. And passed my geek genes to my two daughters.

Now all I need now is a little extra cash....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    and proud.

I get paid to 'play' with computers. I've even landed myself a girly geek for a wife. And passed my geek genes to my two daughters.

Now all I need now is a little extra cash....
    Amen brother! I too have a a "girly" geek for a better half And when we get around to adding to the family, I hope to raise them proper

Tho I now have achieved my dream Vinny gonna be published game writer soon
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information