STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Effect modifiers not working?

Is there an issue with built in effects modifiers not working? I have, for eg, a medium shield equipped with the effect/property of [Parry +1, @Ranged|Thrown Armor +2], but it doesnt work. But if I put that into the combat tracker as an effect it works.

I could have sworn they were working, thats why they are there, but last year was ages ago....

I would need more details, maybe screenshot how you have defined it.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

So in the following image Sebastion is shooting at Quintus, who has a scutum equipped and the appropriate effect imbedded, and it does not work.
    In the second attack I have added the same Effect from the Effects table and it does work.

2019-01-10 19_50_02-Fantasy Grounds.png

Can you also take screenshot from inventory armor section where the shield is equipped?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

OK that is really annoying, it seems to have fixed itself... I think. Will have to find time to test more, but it looks ok for now.

Is there a way to get these Effect modifiers to reduce the damage taken by half? [@Melee Damage * 0.5] or some such (undead comes to mind)?

And it returns....

2019-02-06 19_15_42-Fantasy Grounds.png

In this image you can see that he has 2x [Parry +1] in his Edges but they are not appearing on the Combat Tracker, but some manual effect adds are working (shield and parry). He has a base Parry of 8. It should show as 8+2+2+1+1 = 14.

So this was not working two weeks ago, worked last week and now has stopped again...I need to play every two weeks obviously :-)

He has a shield equipped also which isnt working. Identical code to the manual shield entry.

Right I may have worked it out, you have to have cards allocated before things activate fully on the CT! Working now, sorry for the hassle...

I am experiencing a similar effect. [Parry +1] on the Rapier is not working. Actually any Parry effect does not seem to be working for me. I have Savage Worlds version 5.1. Am I missing a setting or something. Should I reboot (tried that once). Any suggestions?

Thread Information