5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Frog God’s The Blight

I’ve purchased the GM’s guide. But I am curious as to the status of the rest of the conversion? I am going to be running the Levee AP from the second half of the book and a FG module would be awesome. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do you have the races and backgrounds? I purchased it but seem to be missing all of the players guide

Quote Originally Posted by brysheffie View Post
    Do you have the races and backgrounds? I purchased it but seem to be missing all of the players guide
    The screenshots on the GM Guide product page seem to suggest there are two separate modules. Have you opened both modules?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I only have the GM Module showing up in my Modules and it doesn't have any of the races, backgrounds or things out of the players guide. For example the screenshot of the Roachling on the product page isn't anywhere in my module.

Quote Originally Posted by brysheffie View Post
    I only have the GM Module showing up in my Modules and it doesn't have any of the races, backgrounds or things out of the players guide. For example the screenshot of the Roachling on the product page isn't anywhere in my module.
    To confirm - in your module activation screen (where you load/open modules) you only see "The Blight Game Masters Guide" available to open? You don't see "The Blight Players Handbook"? I don't have this FG product myself, so I'm only going off the product description and screenshots.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is correct. I only see the Game Masters Guide Module. I have tried in multiple campaigns since I discovered the issue and it is the same in all of them.

I can confirm, I have this module also and the player content is not included and there is not a second module either.

There is a class section with 2 domains for clerics (serpent and slime) and that's it.

Blog Entries
    Anyone ping support or lokiare about this? I have no idea who did the original conversion.
    Ultimate License Holder

I’ve talked to support but last I heard was about a week ago that they were waiting to hear back from the developer. Emailed yesterday to check the status and have yet to hear back

I send an e-mail to Lokiare, but response time might be slow this week since we are all heading to Florida for FGU alpha party. Keep asking if you don't hear anything.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information