DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I had to resign from the campaign, today, unfortunately. Some things need my attention, and I couldn't postpone them. I hope your game goes well, and I hope everyone has fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mar0118 View Post
    I had to resign from the campaign, today, unfortunately. Some things need my attention, and I couldn't postpone them. I hope your game goes well, and I hope everyone has fun!
    Ok, thanks for the heads up, no worries

Since someone else dropped could you use one more player? If so I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    Since someone else dropped could you use one more player? If so I would be interested.
    You're more than welcome, next session will be Monday 14th at 9pm CET, see the first post for the calendar entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    You're more than welcome, next session will be Monday 14th at 9pm CET, see the first post for the calendar entry.
    Thanks, I applied in the calendar. Since the party has already leveled should I make a level 2? Also, is it point buy or something else for our abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    Thanks, I applied in the calendar. Since the party has already leveled should I make a level 2? Also, is it point buy or something else for our abilities?
    Yes, level up to 2 and creation method is to roll for stats, you'll be awaiting the party in the small mining town of Phandalin

Ok, so we're one man short for tonight's session. We start at 21.00 CET and the party is level 3, all are welcome

i believe that would make it 3pm for me on both my days off!! so would be ideal. I can play anything..and by anything i mean not a monk or bard

Thread Information