DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Shaman Spirit Animal spells not showing up

Hello, I imported my character sheet (a 1st-level shaman with the Mammoth spirit animal) from HeroLab to FG. The import process was successful. However, in the Actions tab of my character I can only see my two 'regular' 1-st level prepared shaman spells, but I cannot find the spirit animal granted spell (Enlarge Person).
    Did I mess up with something or is it a bug? And in case I have to insert the spell manually, are there any guidelines I can follow to make it work properly?
    Thanks for your help!

Can you please post the HL original character file? (Not the export or converted one.)

Regards,
    JPG

Of course, here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you also send me the HLFG export file output? It seems that I don't have HL installed on my current dev machine.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you also send me the HLFG export file output? It seems that I don't have HL installed on my current dev machine.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like HL returns the "Class" attribute of the Enlarge Person spell as empty. I'll need to look into how the character converter handles spells without a class tag. It may be ignoring them.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks a lot. Can you please let me know if you can fix this?
    Regards,
    Marco

Thanks a lot. Can you please let me know if you can fix this?
    Regards,
    Marco

For now, just drag the spell from the Pathfinder Core Book or SRD into the Shaman. I need to research what the character converter is doing to see what I can do to fix for the future.

Regards,
    JPG

Alright, thank you. I will drag the spell from the PF Core Rulebook then.

Thread Information